Friends

Guest lilaccat

I noticed all the Friends episode names start with 'The one where...' i find that strange yet cute :P

When people identify Television episodes they always go "The one where Noah gets shot" or "The one where they go to London"

I think it's quite funny how they name the episodes.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im watching the the one with the superbowl part 1

I love Phoebe's songs:

Now grandma's a person who everyone likes,

She brought you a train and a bright shinny bike,

But lately she hasn't been coming to dinner,

And last time you saw saw her she looked so much thinner...

Now your mum and your dad said she mover to Peru,

But the truth is she died and some day you will to!

La,la,la,la,la

And

Ohh, the cow in the meddow goes moo,

Oh, the cos in the meddow goes moo

Then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him up,

And thats how we get hamburgers.

Nowwww, Chickens!

And last one

Ther'll be time when you get older when you'll want to sleep with people just to make them like you,

But don't!

Cos that's another thing that you dont wanna do

Everybody

That's another thing that you don't wanna do.

In norway they sendt friends everyday at 4:30 and when they done with it all (all 10 seasons) they send it again and agian..

It's sad to admit it, but I'm getting kinda sick of friends.. BUT it's still one of my favourite shows.

I noticed all the Friends episode names start with 'The one where...' i find that strange yet cute

I think it makes it so much easier to remember what happened - like when someone says The One in Las Vegas or something you immediately know its the one when they went to Las Vegas or The one with all the lasagnes and you know what it is. Makes it so much easier. I like how the desperate housewives ones are named after songs ( I think its those one's) except they are not related to the programme. It would be good if the songs really related to the programme

The One Where Monica Gets a Roomate was on last night :lol: If no one knows the episode by the title, it's the pilot when Rachel leaves her wedding to live with Monica and she gets the job at Centrel Perk :lol: It was hillarious watching the episode with what they looked like all those years ago, Joey had to be the funniest, his hair, his pants :lol: And I finally figured out that this Rachel/Ross storyline started out from the very first episode when Ross goes "I'm never going to find the one" then the shot blends in with Rachel staring out into the window haha.

The One Where Monica Gets a Roomate was on last night :lol: If no one knows the episode by the title, it's the pilot when Rachel leaves her wedding to live with Monica and she gets the job at Centrel Perk :lol: It was hillarious watching the episode with what they looked like all those years ago, Joey had to be the funniest, his hair, his pants :lol: And I finally figured out that this Rachel/Ross storyline started out from the very first episode when Ross goes "I'm never going to find the one" then the shot blends in with Rachel staring out into the window haha.

Was it the pilot? :P Because I remember Ross saying something about a "bride" and then Rachel came running in the door with a wedding dress on her and then chandler said "And I want a million dollar!"

I just love the fact that they got together at the end and Rachel got off the plane. I thought that scene was very romantic.

'So this is it. We're together, it's me and you forever'

'Unless we're on a break'

Ross just had to make a joke at that moment didn't he!

We just had that last night in NZ. the pilot is on tonight. That quote was so symbolic of their whole relationship though. Its great

My fav eps are (dunno the exact episode names):

The one where they play football on Thanksgivng.

The one where Ross and Rachel have that big fight over Ross sleeping with that woman.

The one where Joey plucks his eyebrows.

The Last episode. Tis great, yet sad!!!

The one where Eddie won't move out of Chandler's apartment.

The one where Rachel and Phoebe go running.

TONS more, but it'll take forever. :rolleyes:

Archived