Friends

Guest lilaccat

I can't remember the episode name, but it was the one where everyone found out that Monica and Chandler were dating. The whole episode went something like this.

"They don't know that we know"

"Well they don't know that we know that they know"

"Well they don't know that we know that they know that we know"

"Well they don't know that we know that they know that we know that they know"

And it went like that for ages and it was hilarious :D

All of the ones mentioned above are classics as well. I particulary loved the one when ross got the tan. Oh and i loved the one when Ross and Rachel were hiring a nanny for Emma, and they hired Freddie Prinze Jr's character who played the recorder or something..i can't remember the exact details but it was great!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember the episode name, but it was the one where everyone found out that Monica and Chandler were dating. The whole episode went something like this.

"They don't know that we know"

"Well they don't know that we know that they know"

"Well they don't know that we know that they know that we know"

"Well they don't know that we know that they know that we know that they know"

And it went like that for ages and it was hilarious :D

I LOVED that episode :lol: And how Phoebe and Rachel tried to get Ross' attention when he walked into his apartment and how Phoebe and Chandler were getting close, it was so awkarad between them. Chander: I'm going to kiss you know" Phoebe: Well so am I... Something along those lines, it was hillarious! Then Ross' reaction at the end! :lol: Man I miss Friends thinking about it.

When Rachel has the baby that's funny. Monica and Chandler are making out next door then you hear Janice's laugh! She was a great character Janice!

And Monica and Chandler's wedding Part 1 & 2. They were so funny. I loved the scene at the rehearsel dinner when Chandler's parents were fighting so Monica told Rachel to keep his dad entertained (the cross dresser) and Monica told her to look out for the lady in the black dress. Rachel found a lady in a black dress but it wasn't the father, she asked for the person's name and she said Amanda. Then Rachel laughed and said "Oh I get it. A-Man-Daaaa" LMAO crackedme up.

I actually decided what my fav episode is. Its the one where Ross is going out with Elizabeth and they go to their house and Rachel and Elizabeth's dad turn up. Ross is hiding in the dad's bedroom behind the door and then he slithers down under the bed like a snake.

Its the way he does it that is hilarious and makes it one of my fav's ever. That and the one with the tan is funny just because you know what is coming each time he goes to the tanning place

Way to many it's my FAVOURITE show. At the moment my favourite episode is

The One Where No One's Ready

I'm watching it now I love Joey in that episode.

Joey: Boy it's getting hot with all these clothes on I better not do any lunges.

Any my other favourite line from that episode is

Chandler: The cushions are the essence of the chair.

I love the show !!!

I can't believe I forgot this episode! The Two-part episode "The One That Could Have Been"

When they all dream what life would be like if they made different choices etc. Fat Monica and how she was a virgin :lol: And Phoebe having a heart attack lol. Both episodes were really funny.

I have so many favourites.. I dont think I can name them all. Sorry, I dont know what the names of the episodes are.

*The one where Chandler steals the chair Joey was sitting in, so Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes.

* The one where Monica gets stung by a jelly fish.

*The one where Joey buys a book from the Encyclopedia Britanica.

* The one where Chandler and Rachel eat the cheescake that wasnt meant for them.

* The one where Joey and Rachel get together.

* The one where Joey buys a yacht from a charity auction. He thought you had to guess the price of the yacht :P.

and finally...

*The one where Joey finds his hand twin.

Dont know the names of the episode though.

*When Rachels sister is taking care of Emma and pierced her ears.

* "They put my babys head on a penis", "So I guess you're 18 now,How you doin? *or something like that".

* When Chanlder and Monica visits some friends of Phoebe and then Chandler tells the kid he's adopted and then that Phoebe gave birth to her nieces and nephew

*"OMG" Janice when she saw Chandler and Monica looking at the house and Chandler had to pretend that he was in love with her.

Have to think a little bit more :P

Oooh and the episodes when Rachel teaches Ben pranks :P

Oooh and the episodes when Rachel teaches Ben pranks :P

That was on a few days ago. Loved the coin trick :lol:

I just thought of another episode (all the memories just start flooding back :lol:) When they all go to Las Vegas. Joe finds his hand twin so he stalks this guy. Phoebe begins to gamble and has a fight with an old woman to get one of the pokies. Monica and Chandler preparing to get married at the 24 hour chapel, when they're stealing the stuff in that shop, it's priceless :lol: And then when they arrive there, drunk Ross and Rachel exit the chapel married with texta all over their faces lmao... That was a great episode.

Archived