Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!! I just read this entire story in the one morning!!! SOOOO GREAT!!! I cried in parts to haha so sad!!! I want Jack and Martha back together NOW!!! and Dean gone and I can't help but still want Ashley to go away!!! BUT I can't beleive Jack still hangs arond her when she is 50% the reason he lost Martha BOTH TIMES!!! So he is ridiculous to even be friends with her!!! GREAT WORK please update SOON!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates, but this chapter is kind of longer, hope that makes up for it :D

There is no Dean in this chapter, don’t get to upset though he’ll be in the next one :P

Chapter 33:

“I think I have enough clothes to last me a year” Martha joked to Tash. After spending most of the day shopping with Dean, Martha had finally arrived to Tash and Robbie’s for her own party. There were already plenty of people there including Jack himself.

“Sounds like it was fun then?” Tash asked

“Yeah it was good” Martha replied, even though Dean had bought her so much, she couldn’t help but feel guilty about it all, he had wasted so much money on her and she had nothing to repay him with. There was also the fact that her feelings towards him weren’t that strong. The more she was with him, the more she could see that they should only be friends, but she couldn’t really tell him that now, could she?

She shook her head trying to throw away those thoughts, she didn’t want to think about that, not today. She looked around trying to spot Jack amongst everyone, he hadn’t talked to her all day. All he had done was sent her a message this morning saying Happy Birthday, Martha figured that he knew Dean was taking her shopping and that he didn’t want to interfere.

When she spotted him, she saw that he was chatting happily away to some blonde girl she had never seen before. She couldn’t help but feel jealous as Jack smiled at this girl, it was wrong for her to feel jealous. Jack could do anything, but Martha had thought that he had liked her.

When he looked up at her, he held her gaze for a couple of seconds until she decided to turn and walk away, she needed some fresh air

She sat on the stairs outside enjoying the cool breeze. Why was she making things so complicated for everyone? She was going out with Dean and yet she wanted Jack. For a moment she had actually thought Jack wanted her as well, but it seemed like he was too busy with someone else.

Her thoughts came to stop as she felt someone hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see Jack taking a seat beside her, she tried to force a smile.

“Hey” Jack smiled at her; he had seen her inside before and when he had figured that she was outside alone he wanted to talk to her. “Happy Birthday” he added, he had said it to her this morning through message but it wasn’t the same.

“Thanks” she smiled back in return as she looked up at him, but after a couple of seconds her head dropped back down again. Jack noticed this and stood up, holding his hand out, hoping that she would take it.

“Stand up” Jack said holding his other hand as well. Martha looked confused up at him what was he doing. Curious, she took both his hand as he held onto her until she stood up.

He leaned forward taking her in his arms. He held onto her tightly as he hugged her. “I haven’t even given the Birthday girl a hug yet” he laughed. Martha wrapped her hands around him enjoying his company.

“I was thinking you had forgotten that it was my birthday” she forced a smile, making it seem like a joke, but deep down inside that was exactly what she had thought.

“What? How could I forget” He asked as he cupped her face making her look up at him. “This is way too important for me to forget” he told her. Martha smiled in return; he always knew what to say.

Jack pulled out a small box out of his jacket. He had wanted to give it to Martha when they were alone. She looked at the small box and then back at Jack,

“Open it” he smiled at her as she took it form his hand. She sat down back onto the stairs as he did the same.

She opened it realizing it was a gold necklace, with a small heart pendant attached to it. She couldn’t help the smile that spread across her face. “It’s beautiful” she told him.

“I’m glad you like it” Jack told her, it had taken him ages to pick it out, he wasn’t sure if she would like it. “Sorry that I couldn’t spoil you more” Jack joked, but Martha could see right through it. She knew exactly what he had meant; it was obvious that Jack knew that Dean had taken her shopping.

She could feel her tears building up, she didn’t care how expensive it was, and she liked it. “Jack it’s perfect you don’t have to worry about it” she told him. Hesitating at first, she handed him the necklace as she turned around, signaling him to put it on.

“Are you sure?” Jack asked, he wondered what Dean would think about her wearing a necklace that Jack had given her.

“Positive” Martha told him. As she moved her hair, allowing for him to put on the necklace.

“Thank you, I love it” she told him. Turning around she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled down at her, it was then that she had realized how close she was sitting next to him, she began to blush. Turning around quickly she hoped Jack couldn’t see it

“So how come you didn’t come and save me before, when you saw me” Jack joked. “That girl wouldn’t leave me alone” he added. Martha couldn’t help but feel happy, she had actually thought that Jack might be interested in the blonde girl, but she was obviously wrong.

“Jack you’re not that irresistible, I bet you’re the one that didn’t want to leave” she joked giving him a slight push.

“Oh please, what girl wouldn’t want me” Jack told her.

“I think I’ve heard enough” she told him laughing. “Let’s go back inside” she added pulling him by his hand

“Someone’s going to have a headache tomorrow” Robbie joked. Watching as Martha took another drink.

“Maybe you should slow down on those” Tash laughed at her.

“C’mon Tash I’ve only had…” Martha began counting on her fingers. She stopped to think for a second, but nothing came out. “I think I’ve lost count” she laughed at herself. She could see that the alcohol was taking an effect on her, but she still knew what she was doing.

“Where’s Dean?’ Martha asked looking around.

“He left a while ago, he said he had to be somewhere” Tash informed her.

“Oh...” was all that Martha could say. She then tried to find Jack. She looked at everyone who was dancing then back at Jack who was with that blonde girl again. She got up and made her way towards them.

“Hey” she waved as she reached both of them. Jack smiled back at her and the blonde girl just waved back in response.

“So Jack, how bout a dance?” she asked. He looked at the girl next to him and then back at Martha. He couldn’t just leave this girl standing there by herself, but then again there was no way he was missing on a dance with Martha.

“I’ll be back” he smiled politely as he made his way with Martha towards the dance floor. Without even thinking Martha quickly wrapped her hands around Jack and moved him closer. He did the same in response.

“Is someone a bit drunk?” Jack asked laughing at Martha, but she didn’t reply she kept her gaze on him as she moved closer. She knew that it might have been the alcohol doing this, but it’s what she wanted.

“You look hot tonight” she told Jack whispering in his ear. Jack tried to move away, but she was making it hard. She placed her lips onto his neck, but before she could kiss him he moved away from her.

“Martha we can’t” he told her. He had wanted this as much as her, but he couldn’t. First of all she had a boyfriend and second she was drunk.

“Why?” she said pulling him in. This time however Jack didn’t move away from her, he just stood on the same spot watching as Martha got closer to him, he slowly closed his eyes.

But suddenly the atmosphere changed. The music had stopped and everyone was beginning to walk away. Jack opened his eyes, noticing how close Martha had gotten, he took a step back, finally gaining control of himself.

Letting out a loud sigh, ‘that was close’ he thought. He wanted her, but he knew that Martha would regret this in the morning. So it was better that nothing had happened between them.

“I think it’s time I took you home” Jack told her holding tightly onto her hand.

I hope she doesnt do anything that she'll regret when they go back to his place.

Since when was Jack taking her back to his place :P

I know thats what we all want, but somehow I doubt that will happen <_< lol

Great chapter, and YAY, you updated! (bout time too :P)

Aw, how gorgeous is Jack for giving her that heart neckless! He just gets more and more perfect by the second :wub:

But why did he have to pull away! I wish he'd just carried on and let her kiss him :P

Anyhoo, PLEASE update soon, I love this fic!

Archived