Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the crap writing, I totally lost what i was writing about, so i hope this makes sense :P

Its kind of a longish chapter, i just want to finish this fic, because it's dragging on so much, maybe like 6 more chapters to go, but who knows

Chapter 39:

Jack rolled over to realize that Martha wasn’t next to him. He let out a loud sigh, he knew this was going to happen it always did. Just when things were starting to get back on track something always had to come up. He knew what Martha was like, one night they would all be fine and then the next she would pretend that it never happened, because she didn’t want to get close and get hurt again. He understood that, but wished that Martha had known how much he had changed and that he would never do that to her again.

There was no point lying in bed all day, he had to get up and do something or he was just going to end up thinking about Martha all day.

Martha walked around Noah’s pacing. She couldn’t keep still for more than 5seconds. She must have cleaned the same table about 5 times not that she was paying attention. She knew yesterday shouldn’t have happened, well she wanted it to but now today it was a completely different situation. And what if Jack had thought she had led him on again.

It’s not that she didn’t want to be with Jack, she did probably more than anything, but there were so many things Martha knew that could go wrong and she hoped that when she did eventually did get back with Jack that this time it would last. That definitely wasn’t anytime soon as there were so many things on her mind, she couldn’t just forget about it all.

“Martha you can take you’re break now” Beth told her as she approached the counter.

“Thanks” Martha smiled at her, maybe this would do her some good and she could finally stop thinking so much, but that had all just gone out the window when she saw Jack enter.

“Hey” he approached her. “Where were you this morning?”

“Umm, I had to go to work, you were still asleep so I didn’t want to wake you” What if Jack had thought they were together now, you idiot Martha you definitely acted like that, she thought to herself.

“Well I missed you, I was looking forward to spending some time with you” Jack said reaching out for her. But before he could Martha turned away and walked over to the store room, she couldn’t have him standing so close to her.

“Martha what’s wrong” he asked following her in and closing the door. “Why are you acting all weird?” Jack wanted to know.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it” she told him trying to ignore it.

“It’s not fine, you can’t even look at me” he replied stepping closer to her, she couldn’t look up at him, knowing if she did she would never be able to look away.

“I’m sorry about last night” Martha finally told him. “I’m sorry if you thought it was something more” she added.

Jack looked and her and released a laugh. “Martha I know you more than anyone, I know what your like” he told her. He watched as Martha finally relaxed and looked at him.

“With you it’s always the same, its good one night the next you act like nothing happened, I’m used to it by now” he explained.

Wow Martha thought, what Jack had just explained to her really did tell the story of her actions. She was like that and she knew even if Jack acted like it didn’t hurt him, she knew it did.

“I’m sorry” Martha told him, unable to say anything else.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it” he smiled at her, he knew she’d probably not want a relationship with him now but if this was the best he could get he’d stick to it.

He placed one hand against the wall on one side of her and the other on the other so that she was trapped; he then moved closer and realized her breathing was getting heavier.

“So how bout you come over tonight or something” Jack asked looking straight at her. Martha knew that any second now all her self control would be lost, so she did the only thing that could get rid of Jack.

“Okay I’ll be over at 7” she shot out, much to Jack’s surprise.

“Really?” Jack asked smiling at her.

“Yes” Martha replied trying to get out of there as fast as she could.

Jack couldn’t help but laugh and how nervous and shaken she was. “I’ll see you there then” he smiled at her. “And, Martha try to relax” he laughed as he walked away from her

“Jerk” she called out to him before he left. He was doing that on purpose, he knew as well as Martha how much she wanted him, and he was using it to his advantage. She didn’t know how longer she could keep playing this games with him, she hoped tonight would be a different story.

“Can we just sit here, I don’t think I can walk anymore” Jack replied as he pulled Martha down on the sand. After Martha had come over they had dinner and Jack had stuffed himself with too much food. But beside that the night was going perfect; things were like they always were. Joking, the teasing and most importantly Jack could see Martha was having fun.

He had decided if Martha wasn’t going to open up to him and tell him what was going on inside her head he would have to break her himself. He could see she wanted him as much as he wanted her, but there was something on her mind that was stopping anything from happening.

“What are you smiling at?” Martha asked him looking over.

“Oh nothing” he replied holding her gaze for a couple of seconds later.

“How longer are you going try and keep this up for?” he then asked her.

“Keep what up?” she replied confused as to what he was going on about.

“You know this, where you pretend you don’t want me and try to pretend that you don’t want to be with me” Jack smiled at her, he couldn’t wait to see her reaction.

“Can we ever have a normal conversation, where you don’t bring these things in” Martha told him.

“Don’t try and change the subject Martha” he laughed at her.

“I’m not”

“Then how long?” he wanted to know

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Martha looked away from him.

Jack fell down onto the sand on his back; he placed his hands under his head and smiled in Martha’s direction. “Stop trying to act like you don’t want me”

“Oh my god Jack, when does this all end” she yelled out frustrated at him. He just didn’t seem to give up.

“It will all end when you give me a kiss” he told her, he knew she wouldn’t be able to just give him one kiss.

“Fine, okay but I swear to go Jack if you don’t shut up after it, I’m going to have to drown you in that water” Martha smiled at him.

“Come on then, I’m waiting” Jack smiled at her. He watched as Martha moved closer, she couldn’t believe she was doing this, a part of her just wanted Jack to stop annoying her but the other part was glad that Jack had asked her to do it.

She slowly lowered her lips onto Jacks, at first she didn’t expect that Jack would react, but boy was she wrong. He had wrapped one hand around her waist and used his other to cup her cheek so that he could get as close as possible.

She knew it was only meant to be one kiss, but she was finding it hard to pull away Jack was right she wanted him, more than she could imagine. Finally gaining some self control she pulled herself away. She looked down, his face displaying the same smile as hers.

“See you do want me” Jack whispered into her lips and with that nothing else was said as their lips came crashing down together. Both getting lost in the moment, Martha positioned herself so that was lying on top of Jack, as both of his arms were around her waist holding her tight.

“Jack” she managed to say, there lips still touching. “We can’t do this” she told him truthfully.

“Of course we can, no one is stopping us” Jack told her trying to convince her. Martha peeled her self away from Jack as she rolled over and sat up on the sand looking down at him.

“You were right what you said about me this morning, I am exactly the person you described, doing one thing and then in the morning I’m completely different, I don’t want to be that person anymore” she told him.

“Then don’t be” Jack said sitting up as well. “You can just be this person, the one that’s with me”

“But I can’t Jack”

“Yes you can Martha, there’s nothing stopping you” he tried again.

“Yes there is, things like Dean” she finally told him the truth.

“Dean?” Jack asked confused “You’re not with him anymore”

“Yeah I know, but I broke up with him less than a week ago and he said when he does come back we can try and be friends and see where that takes us” Martha explained.

“So you want to get back with him?” Jack asked moving away from her.

“No” Martha said pulling him back with her arm. “It’s just that I don’t want it to seem like as soon as he left I went of with someone else” she looked at him as he showed no reaction. “And that’s not the only thing; it’s also because of myself. I mean I’m in a relationship with you for 2 days and then I’m with Dean for a week and I don’t want this to be another one of those”

“But it’s not going to be Martha, things have changed we have changed” Jack told her.

“I know Jack, but seriously what would people say, I might as well be sleeping with everyone in town the way I’m going” Martha tried to joke.

“Since when did you start caring about what people say” Jack looked at her turning serious. He then turned around and looked out to the water; he couldn’t believe any of this. “So your saying we can’t be together because of what people will say, that’s stupid Martha”

“No Jack’s it’s not because of that, I want to do this for myself as well, I want to have a relationship that will actually last and when I do get with someone I don’t want it to last a couple of weeks” she tried to grab hold of his arm but he moved it away.

“And I’ve told you, you can have that with me. We’ve both got past our problems and there’s nothing stopping us from being like what we used to be” he couldn’t believe this was so hard. “I just don’t understand you Martha; you know that I will never hurt you”

And from then on, no words were spoken, Martha didn’t know what to say, she knew Jack was right, but could she really risk everything for this, was it worth it.

Of course it was.

“Jack wait” she tried to stop him from leaving, but it was too late he had gotten up and was heading up the beach. She got up following him; once she caught up to him she stood in front of him. “Jack” she tried again, when she finally got him to look at her, she couldn’t help but feel as though she had hurt him, not just today but with everything she had done this couple of weeks.

She stepped forward wrapping her hands around his neck and placing her head on his shoulder trying to get some kind of reaction from him, but she failed to get any. She then moved her lips and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. “Jack you’re right, I should take that chance” she told him.

“Really?” Jack asked, he like where this was heading.

“Yes I’d like us to try again” Martha couldn’t help but smile, she couldn’t control it. Before she knew it Jack had picked her up and spun her around he couldn’t help but smile at him, he was perfect.

“You know I’ll never hurt you again right? Because this time I’m not going to stuff anything up” he finally placed her down.

“I know that now” Martha told him. “But there’s one thing, I’d like us to keep this between us, our relationship just to be private for a bit” she added.

“If that’s what you want” Jack told her. “As long as you don’t change your mind tomorrow morning about us” he joked.

“Not this time” Martha promised him with a kiss.

*gasps* You updated!

Wooooooooooooo :D

Great chapter, so sweet :wub:

Finally Martha decides to put her guard down ... its about blumin time as well :P I wasnt so sure how much more Jack could take :(

Lets hope next time he wakes up, she'll still be lying next to him :)

Looking forward to more!

• 2 months later...

Here's the next chapter. I'm determned to finish it soon :D

Chapter 40:

“Mmmm” Martha whispered into his neck. She couldn’t help but let out an uncontrollable grin. She had not been this happy for months, not only was the drama over but she also had Jack now and this time she was going to make sure it lasted forever not a month or a couple of days for that matter.

“I don’t want to move, let just stay here all day” Martha looked up at him, they hadn’t moved from the beach since their reunion and Martha had no plans on going anywhere any time soon.

“I won’t argue with that” Jack replied capturing her lips again. He still couldn’t believe this was happening, he hoped it wasn’t a dream. After everything that had happened with Dean, Martha was finally his, no one elses but his.

His hands made their way around her waist as he pulled her on top of him. Martha slowly pulled away smiling.

“Jack we can’t” she told him.

“Why not?” he smirked at her.

“You know why, it’s a beach” she pointed out to him.

“I know, I’m just kidding around” he replied hugging her tightly. He looked up at her and realized that she was looking right back at him and had a huge smile on her face,

“This feels so good” Martha told him, unable to hold it back anymore, she just wanted to scream out to the whole world she had Jack, but she couldn’t not yet anyway.

“Mm, I know and your staying with me this time, your not going anywhere” Jack replied placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

“And I don’t plan on it” she replied kissing him back.

“I hate to break this, but I think we should go its past 11 o’clock” Martha told him.

Even if he knew that she was right, he didn’t want to move he couldn’t let her go. “I don’t want to” he complained.

Martha let out a small laugh. “Poor Jacky” she ran her hands through his hair, before standing up and pulling him up with her.

They walked away from the beach hand in hand until they reached their place. She knew that this was it, they both had to go to their separate ways and she wouldn’t get to see him until tomorrow. Even if it did sound crazy she was already missing him.

Jack wrapped his hands around her. “You know I don’t like this whole hiding thing, Kim’s home and Alf is home, which means I don’t get to be with you” he frowned.

“I’m sorry, but it will get better” she leaned up and kissed him. “Plus I’ll see you tomorrow morning, come over” she told him.

“Straight away, I promise” he hugged her. “I’ll see you soon” he captured her lips for one final kiss.

He couldn’t wait to open that door and see Marta, he had knocked on the door a couple of seconds ago and no one was answering, so he tried again once more.

“Hey Jack” Alf opened up. “Sorry I didn’t reply, I’m rushing to get ready. It’s early in the morning and it’s already a busy day. I have to go I’m running late” he informed him.

“Oh no that’s fine” Jack smiled.

“Okay then, and you can go and wake Martha otherwise you’ll be waiting around for ages, you know how she is in the morning” Alf laughed, causing Jack to laugh.

“Thanks, I’ll see you around then” Jack replied stepping into the apartment, he closed the door behind him once Alf had gotten out. He then walked over to Martha’s door and peeked inside. He noticed that she was still sleeping and she looked like an angel. he could officially call her his now.

He slowly tip-toed over so that he was standing close to her; he leaned down giving her a kiss on the cheek then trailing his kisses down her neck.

He watched as she stirred before finally opening her eyes.

“Hey” she looked up at him, still half asleep.

“Morning gorgeous” he smiled down at her, giving her another kiss.

“What time is it?” she questioned him.

“Early, way too early, but I couldn’t wait to see you” Jack explained to her.

“Come here” Martha said moving the sheets away form her body and making room for Jack.

He accepted jumping into bed and grabbing hold of Martha, trying to get as close as he could. She snuggled up into his chest before drifting back to sleep.

Martha ran her hand through his hair as she watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful and happy and she was glad that she had done something to put that smile on his face. The events of last night kept running through her head, she couldn’t help but thinks that she was going to let Jack walk away. She was so glad that she had chosen for him to be with her.

“I must have fallen asleep” he opened his eyes looking up at Martha.

“Yeah you did, you’re so cute when you sleep” she pointed out, causing Jack to laugh.

“I missed this so much” he said pulling her closer to him.

“Me too” she kissed him softly on the lips. “Granddads got work, so we have the whole house to ourselves until lunch” Martha informed him.

“What could be better?” he smiled at her, before leaning down and kissing her. “Oh and guess what?” Jack added.

“What?” she asked eager to know.

“We made it, we lasted a whole night. One more day and we will break our previous record” he joked with her.

“Shut up” she laughed pushing him in the chest. “This time it’s going to be forever” she told him sealing it with a kiss.

Next Chapter:

Has someone realised Martha and Jack are together?

And someone comes back to the bay

No one is cuter than Jack when sleeping ^_^

Great chapter :D

I'm glad you decided to carry on with it.

Awwwwwww, can these two get any cuter?

Seriously! I'm like sitting here going awwww all the way through it :P

Hmm, someone comes back to the bay :unsure: Could be Dean? Where is Dean these days anyway lol

Hope he wont cause problems for them :(

Cant wait for more.

• 1 month later...

Archived