Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

JTH I HATE YOU LOL :P you are so mean you made me cry you cow lol :P... OMG your gettting REALLY good at updating lol and ive slacked off MASSIVELY lol :P... well that was a great chapter and i think you should update again NOW i know your on holidays so DO IT lol :P

xoxox

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey here's the new chapter, Martha's back

Chapter 22:

Jack opened his eyes, realizing it was morning. He rolled over and pulled the covers over he didn’t want to get up, not yet anyway. It was way too early.

He tried to close his eyes and go back to sleep but he couldn’t. He had too many things on his mind. After Martha had left, he couldn’t help but feel bad, he didn’t know why this happened every time. They would always end up in an argument and the next day he would regret it, even if what he said to her was true.

One thing he couldn’t believe was that Martha thought that Ashley and he were together. He would never go there again, he wouldn’t even think about it. It was a mistake that ruined everything. Even if he was drunk that night it didn’t make him any less guilty, he had still cheated on Martha and for that he hated himself.

The one good thing that came out of Martha going away was that he had gotten time to think, he knew the arguing wasn’t going to get them anywhere, he hoped when Martha came back she would have cooled down a bit and maybe things could go back to normal.

“Welcome to Summer Bay” Martha read as she smiled to herself. It was good to be home, she didn’t realize how much she loved this place until she had gotten away. It’s where she grew up and all her friends and family were here, she didn’t think she could live anywhere else.

The time away had done her some good; she had definitely come back as a happier person. Also she had accepted the fact that Jack might want to move on and she was going to do her best to accept it, he could do his own thing and like he had said she was the one that made that choice, she told him that she didn’t want to be with him anymore. Even if it was going to hurt seeing Jack with Ashley she would eventually have to accept it, just not right now she didn’t think she was ready, that’s why she would attempt to stay away from both of them, if she didn’t she knew it would cause trouble.

She stopped the car and got out; she smiled when she saw her granddad, he and Tash were the only ones she had talked to while she was away.

“Hey” she smiled as she gave him a hug.

“Nice to see you” Alf hugged her back. “How are you?” he asked.

“Much better I definitely think this trip helped” she told him.

“Good to hear, now let me help you with those bags” he said as he moved towards the car.

“Thanks” Martha smiled.

She had been sitting around the house doing nothing and she wanted to go outside, most of all she wanted to see Tash, she just wanted to catch up and see what had been happening these past few days.

“Granddad, I’m going out for a walk” she said getting up from the couch and turning of the TV.

“Alright then, see you later” he waved of as Martha left.

She had been walking along the beach for a couple of minutes when she spotted to familiar figures in front of her. It was Kim and Jack. She smiled to herself, she always ran in to them here.

Jack smiled as he saw her, he didn’t plan on her being back so soon but he was glad to see her.

“Hey” Martha said to both of them as they smiled back in return. “How was the surf?” she asked.

“It was great, but more importantly how are you? We haven’t seen you in ages” Kim replied.

“I’m good, actually I’m better than good” she smiled at Jack as he smiled in return.

“Great, well then you should come to the diner around 4, we’re meeting up with Tash and Robbie, who are currently on some ‘romantic date’” Kim mocked Tash’s voice. Martha laughed at him.

“Sounds like a plan”. She replied

Jack leaned back onto the chair as he listened to Kim and Tash argue about something, he couldn’t be bothered putting in his views, so he sat back and listened, they always seemed to be arguing about something. While him and Robbie just couldn’t care less. He looked over at Robbie who was more entertained by his glasses then the argument.

When he saw Martha today it made him smile, she looked like she was a complete new different person, she was much more happier and also they weren’t arguing, which might have something to do with the fact that they didn’t talk.

But he knew this time he was being serious. He just wanted her back, if he couldn’t have her back as his girlfriend he knew he would just have to accept being friends with her, it was better than nothing. He also missed the times they would joke around; hopefully Martha would agree to be civil towards him as well.

Just then something caught his eyes; he watched as Martha walked in with a tall man he was maybe a bit taller than Jack. He had dark brown hair and he was smiling at Martha. Jack looked closely at him and couldn’t recognize him, he hadn’t seen him before.

He just watched as Martha walked up to them smiling as well, she quickly looked at Jack and then looked away.

“Hey Martha” Tash smiled, she wondered.

“Hey guys, you remember Tash and Robbie” Martha said turning to the guy next to her.

“Yeah of course” he replied.

“Well this is Kim” she said as she pointed at Kim who smiled politely "And this over here is Jack". Jack returned a small smile in his direction.

“And this is Dean” Martha smiled. “My boyfriend……” she added.

Who is she trying to kid!

He is a major re-bound guy and someone to just take her mind off Jack!

For goodness sake Martha, use your head! :rolleyes:

Poor Jack, hes going to have to deal with Martha and her stupid boyfriend now, why cant he be given a break. He's being tormented on hna, and now hes being tormented in everyones fics :P

Poor baby :(

Great chapter, please update soon :)

Poor Jack, hes going to have to deal with Martha and her stupid boyfriend now, why cant he be given a break. He's being tormented on hna, and now hes being tormented in everyones fics :P

Poor baby :(

lol! You're such a sucker for Jack aren't you? :P

:o Dum dum dum...

Poor Jacky's heart will break.

*I hope Jack punches him.*

*I hope Kim joins in!*

Lol! I just had this image of Robbie throwing water on the guy. So, what the hell, let's add that in too!

*I hope Robbie throws water on him*

Update soon.. I'm babbling again.

Archived