Cassie Turner

Guest -Tess-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you Tess :D I love Cassie too. I think she portrays a typical teenage girl. Although i wasn't that big fan of her when she first entered the show, i loved her during all of the stuff with Flynn, the Cyclone and the recent Macca storylines. Sharni is a great actress too.

The first time i really liked Cassie was when Sally was being hassled by Diesel and that Foster woman came to see about taking Cassie/Ric away, and they just talked about what a good mum Sally was.

xxx

I haven't seen that much of Cassie bacuase I live in Norway, and we're still on the 2004 season, but I've seen some Australian episodes, and from what I've seen I really like her. I think she seems more real than many of the teenagers in Summer Bay over the years if you know what I mean.

It has taken a while but i quite like her now. I never liked her with Ric, i always thought it was weird foster brother and sister dating. I love her friendship with Matilda though and her feuding with Belle (my new hate figure :angry: ). I think the reason a lot of people didn't take to her was that she was quickly introduced, paired up with Ric and then she had about three traumas exposed before she'd even been there a month. She wasn't given much time to develop and the viewers weren't given much time to warm to her as a minor character before she became a major one.

I like Cassie and think Sharni is a really talented and great actress!! It anoys me that people slag her of! Sharni has proved to be an asset to the show this year, with her acting when Flyn died, the Macca violence storyline and the Ric and Macca storyline. She's great at crying! She's not my favourite character but i do like her, Go Sharni :D

It's a weird thing to say that she's great at crying, but i completely agree with you! She conveys so much emotion, especially when she overheard Flynn talking about the pills - during the Cyclone - and ran off, and again when Sally came in to interrupt her and Macca. She's also brilliant at conveying fear.

xxx

Archived