Cassie Turner

Guest -Tess-

I can't get the link to work :( It says the page isn't found.

By the way, it sounds like we have a lot in common, if you really like Cassie and Tasha! :D xxx

Oh sorry, i wrote it wrong:s www.sharni-inspired-xx.piczo.com =)

Im working on a domain site for her, but im not hsure if i will publish it yet, any one that wants me to??

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not. I mean each to their own right? All H&A fans don't love all characters. I hope she doesn't feel bad if she thinks she's unpopular. I don't think she is. I think for many, it's subjective, based on the storylines and stuff - and that goes for all characters. I.E - I don't particularly like Drew, but that doesn't mean i won't like him for everystoryline.

I, for one, really love Cassie. I think she's a vibrant, fun-loving character, whose just looking for a family after the terrible upbringing she's had. And I think Sharni's great too, I should imagine if you went with her on a day out, she'd make it a fantastic day!

Popularity is very interchangable. People who are hardcore fans of some characters might one day completely change their mind, it doesn't mean the character is worth any less. That's my opinion anyway.

I hope that if that is true, Sharni still knows she does have a lot of fans out there that really love her character! xxx

I don't like Cassie, there is something about her character that I just can't warm to...but I do think that Sharni is a great actress, and she deserves credit for doing a great job portraying a teenager.

It's not that big a stretch,she was a teen not long ago,lol.

I'm not a huge Cassie fan though i don't hate her.I've met Sharni a few times and she's really nice so i hope she's not upset about the character unpopularity.

I know, but I think Sharni has a mature look. To me, she appears as a beautiful woman. While playing Cassie, she looks the same age as the other teenagers.

I can't imagine Sharni being upset about that. It's television, there are going to be people who dislike her character, but at the same time there are also going to be fans of hers that will remember her even years after she has left Home and Away.

Aw, Sharni... :(.

I don't like Cassie either, but she's grown on me lately. I think I just don't like her when she's with Ric, or just broken up with him, because I love Ric and somehow they make each other all whiney and pathetic when they're romantically involved. She's better when she's isolated and withdrawn, in my opinion. She seems to have more layers or something...

I'm liking the current storyline and I'm interested to see where it goes. Sharni is a great actress, and it's a credit to her that she can make me hate Cassie so much without actually hating her, Sharni. That's rare. She should seriously be proud of herself :D

Anyway, the reason I came in here (before the guilt trip :P) is that I've been wondering about her "tan" lately... Are we sure that's not her actual skin colour? I mean, "Sharni Vinson" isn't the most Anglo-Saxon name, is it? I've been thinking she might have some sort of Indian or Middle-Eastern herritage. Does anyone know? I'm just curious.

Archived