Cassie Turner

Guest -Tess-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot of people say they don't like Cassie because of her tan but i think it's a great tan, it suits her. I wish i could get a good tan like that i just go a horrible pink/red colour. Sharni's a good actress and i don't dislike Cassie anymore (i have a new hate figure in the form of Belle Taylor :angry: ).

yeh i really like the actress and she has loads of potential, but what is going on with a tan, i love having a tan cos it makes you feel good but her tan is not nice, how do you get tan like that and dont say its from being outside constantly you can tell she uses the sunbeds does she know the danger of using them.

but i really like her character she portrays a true teenage girl and a brill actress shame bout her tan.

sorry about saying something about sharnis looks, i was only voicing my own opinion. but i still agree that she is a great actress with loads of potential

Sorry if i offened anybody especially sharni, i need to start thinking before i speak or in this case type1

sorry

:)

Archived