Cassie Turner

Guest -Tess-

Cassie/Sharnie is great, well done Tess for starting this topic! I agree no negative comments about the actors looks should be made! xxxx

I completely agree Sharni does some great acting i hope she stays for a while it would be a shame to see her go! xx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE Cassie and Sharni!!

She`s the secund best actress in the show ( after Isabel Lucas ) and Cassie is the secundbest caracter ( after Tasha )!

I LOVED Cassie and ric too :(

( If anyone wanna know a fan site on her, My bestfriend Mira ownes an awsome site! it`s named www.sharn-inspired-xx.piczo.com , and even if it is a piczo site, is it the best on her eva!

They did a photoshoot together, where they were all cuddly - but i don't know if they are dating.

Photo1

Photo2

xxx

She looks gorgeous in those pictures. I love Cassie - that adventurous mischevious spirit. I think Sharni's an excellent actress, the way she portrayed that sexual abuse storyline was done with such sensitivity and conviction. I think she's one of the best actresses on there. I love Tasha too! It's so sad she's going :(

They did a photoshoot together, where they were all cuddly - but i don't know if they are dating.

Photo1

Photo2

xxx

She looks gorgeous in those pictures. I love Cassie - that adventurous mischevious spirit. I think Sharni's an excellent actress, the way she portrayed that sexual abuse storyline was done with such sensitivity and conviction. I think she's one of the best actresses on there. I love Tasha too! It's so sad she's going :(

Archived