Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohmygosh! The colouring on those Home and Away ones is amazing. I love the cropping on the first one and how on the Charlie ones, her cheeks have that little tinge of red like she's flustered or blushing :D Is there any chance you could do a tutorial for the colouring on them?

Thanks! :D

Ohmygosh! The colouring on those Home and Away ones is amazing. I love the cropping on the first one and how on the Charlie ones, her cheeks have that little tinge of red like she's flustered or blushing :D Is there any chance you could do a tutorial for the colouring on them?

I could try, but I'm not sure... I think I used one colouring for most of those H&A icons, and I might still have the .psd, and otherwise I may be able to reconstruct something similar, somehow. I'll look into it when I have time :)

Thanks everybody :D Feel free to use whatever you want as long as you credit and don't hotlink :)

Here are some new icons... Tried some new effects, but they didn't work out that well, so I went back to my usual boring habits :P

H&A

haa_aden34-1.pnghaa_adenbelle34-1.pnghaa_amanda34-1.pnghaa_charlie34-1.png

haa_indigo34-1.pnghaa_martha34-1.pnghaa_nicole34-1.pnghaa_racheltony34-1.png

Eva Longoria & one H&A that I accidentally made 100x100 :P

100x100haa_charlieruby34-1.pngevalongoria34-1.pngevalongoria34-2.png

Archived