All That You Can't Leave Behind

Guest Adia

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I'm not sure really it's hard to explain... he's just... Brad... :wub:

I guess for me. I like his movies for one. Two he is absolutely hot. He does charity work which is pretty great as well. I can't really think properly when i'm thinking about hot guys... lol.

Anyway just a teaser:

Jack held her hand as they walked along the grass. As he pulled off the blindfold Martha gasped at what she saw.

"Am I the most romantic husband on earth or what?" he exclaimed.

Kind of off topic, but...

Can someone tell me what is so special about Brad Pitt? I dont' see it. I don't think he's as good as everyone thinks. Sorry.

lol umm I'm not a big fan of his movies or his looks but I had to think of someone to say that was well known so I said him. lol

His neck and his face make me cringe, so does his chest!

I wouldn't say hes 'ugly' but I wouldn't vote him as sexiest male either... Paul or Colin farrell win that award :P

^^ I agree Amber dont worry. Ever since he got with Angelina Jolie, i stopped liking him. :D

I only started 'liking' him because he went with her lol. For some reason I never like Jenifer (hides from Jen fans).

Thanks for the teaser Adia :)

^ I know... I was being silly too...

It was no rush. i had that part of the chapter already written, so i thought what the hey, i'll just post it.

The text was from Brad... :P

lol :P Brad Pitt : Jack Holden please take off your top in my next film.

J.H: When can I audition? :P

Your not silly. :)

haha!! :lol:

lol sian...dam it u make me laugh...

gr8 chapter...hope u update soon...

Finally, here it is. WARNING: Jack and Martha fluff alert!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

ChapterFourtyNine: (Part Two)

Jack shook his head and quickly texted back.

“Sorry mate. Not tonight. Plans with the wife. Will meet up tomorrow okay?” He put the phone in his pocket and headed back to the hotel.

“Finally Jack!” Martha exclaimed as he walked in.

“Did you miss me?” he asked kissing her on the cheek.

“Of course I did!” she smiled. “Well… no not really I just want to see what the big surprise is.”

“Oh it’s nothing much…” he grinned. “I just want you to know how much you mean to me. The other night when you turned up at the station with dinner all organised… that was special Martha.”

“You were just relieved that I wasn’t mad…” she laughed.

“Well there is that,” Jack said looking deep into her eyes. “I’m just glad that everything is okay between us. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

She ran her fingers through his hair. “Jack Holden, I am yours forever and ever.”

“You know what, maybe we should just skip dinner and head straight for dessert?” Jack teased.

“No way Mr!” Martha exclaimed. “You promised me a surprise and that's what you are going to give me!”

“Well it’s not really a surprise now is it? I might as well save it for another time… a rainy day maybe?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Okay then.” She closed her eyes and sat on the bed silently for a moment.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked her.

“Nothing. Praying.” She grinned.

“Huh? Praying for what?”

“Praying for it to start raining…”

Jack laughed. “You should do a rain dance then! Look alright, I have everything all set up, you just have to trust me.”

Martha jumped up off the bed and slipped into some heels. “Come on then… let’s go.”

“Hang on a minute…” Jack pulled a blind fold out of his pocket and dangled it in front of her. “You have to trust me…”

Jack held her hand as they walked along the grass. She was anxious to see where they were and what Jack was doing. They had hardly said anything to each other, but the feelings of excitement and happiness between said more than words could.

Finally Jack stopped and held onto her for a minute. She waited in anticipation. As he took off the blindfold Martha gasped at what she saw. She looked down into the field below them where she saw a hot air balloon.

“Want to go for a ride?” he asked her. “

“Jack, this is amazing… way better than a candle lit dinner at the police station…” she said stunned.

"Am I the most romantic husband on earth or what?" he exclaimed.

Martha had had the best time of her life on the balloon trip. “Wasn’t the view amazing?” she said ecstatically as they walked back into their hotel room. “I’ve always wanted to do that. The whole night has been so fantastic!”

“Well the view was especially good from where I was standing…” Jack said putting his arms around her waist.

“Oooh Jack Anthony Holden, what else do you have planned for tonight?”

Jack laughed as though he were embarrassed. “One more thing.” He pulled a small velvet box out of his jacket pocket and handed to her.

“What’s this?” she asked shocked.

“Well aren’t you going to open it?” he said eagerly.

She grinned like a little girl opening her presents at Christmas. For some reason, she had to take a breath before opening it, like whatever inside was something sacred. When she opened it she saw two silver angels intertwined around a small but sparkly diamond.

“The girl at the jewellers said that when you first put it on, you have to make a wish.” Jack told her. “And if you’re good, that wish will come true…”

He took the necklace and put it around her neck. Martha closed her eyes and smiled before turning around and kissing him.

Everything was going great before there was a knock at the door.

“Don’t answer it” said Jack. “They’ll think that we’re not here and go away.”

“But it might be my wish!” said Martha.

“Huh? What exactly did you wish for?” Jack asked her.

“Ummm… Brad Pitt to turn up at my hotel room door?” she said cheekily. She stood up and walked over to the door.

“Brad Pitt?” Jack said with a bad taste in his mouth. “You know if you were going to wish for someone, you could’ve had better taste Martha.”

“Well Adam Brody was my second choice” she laughed. “Dreams are free of course.”

Jack stood up and walked over to her as she opened the door. There was a police officer standing there.

“Gidday mate” the guy said to Jack. “I hope that I’m not interrupting anything?”

Archived