Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could either Jen, Bec or Barbara make me an avatar from any of these pictures?

Here are some icons with the pictures you posted. :)

lincoln005.pngtodd007.pngtodd008.pngtodd009.pngtodd010.png

lincolnrebecca001.pngrebeccatodd001.pngtessatodd001.pngtessatodd002.pnglincolnrebtessa001.png

rebtessatodd001.pngrebtessatodd002.pngrebtessatodd003.pnglincrebtesstodd001.pnglincrebtesstodd002.png

It wont let me put any of these avatars up when I go to my control panel to change it,

does'nt matter, done it now.. my photobucket was'nt working properly, thanks again for the avatars :D

Hey Bec :) Yes they are good, but if you wouldn't mind do you think you could make the avatar using the same effects but have a little less giltter, trying maybe just placing in the corner I would like to see their faces, the glitter is covering them. I also like how you have a little pink border down the bottom with "Aden and Belle" or even "Adelle".

Don't get me wrong, I do love the ones you made! :D But just to make a improvement :) Could you maybe try my suggestion, pretty please

Archived