Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Just a note but I think because they are new characters and haven't arrived in the UK, yet. I don't think you'll be able to use them until they have. A mod might be able to clear it up?

Just for clarification. The use of icons showing characters that have not yet arrived in the UK are fine to use so long as they do not show the outcome of any upcoming storylines. New characters come and go all the time, so that is fine. Those Indigo ones are fine to use if you wish. Just hypothetically speaking, if Indigo goes and kisses Aden (This is just me being random, not a spoiler :wink:) that would be a spoiler and you could not use an avatar showing that.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

:)

^ Just a note but I think because they are new characters and haven't arrived in the UK, yet. I don't think you'll be able to use them until they have. A mod might be able to clear it up?

Just for clarification. The use of icons showing characters that have not yet arrived in the UK are fine to use so long as they do not show the outcome of any upcoming storylines. New characters come and go all the time, so that is fine. Those Indigo ones are fine to use if you wish. Just hypothetically speaking, if Indigo goes and kisses Aden (This is just me being random, not a spoiler :wink:) that would be a spoiler and you could not use an avatar showing that.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

:)

Thanks Jen, I was a bit confused too! :)

I have a big favour to ask of a kind and wonderful artist on here...I would love and of course,count myself incredibly lucky to be able use on BttB and credit in my sig...

Moving On! :P (to the point!)

A split avatar - vertically IF possible,of Sally and Flynn on one side,and Aden and Belle on the other. I don't know how easy or not this would be,or indeed if anyone can point me towards an existing one,then the credit will of course go to that person!! :)

Thankyou and I apologise for going on and on and on.......

Jack :)

Archived