Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 30

“Ric are you sure you can afford this you’ve already spent so much” I say softly as we stand in the shop queue with a few clothes that we had picked out,

“baby don’t worry about it” he says me smiling at me,

“it’s just you must of spent a fortune on all this, the flights, the hotel, the ring, the posh meal, all these clothes” I say concerned about how much he’s spent,

“stop worrying about it Mattie, im working and well Flynn you see he left us some money in his will” he tells me, looking up momentarily,

“aww Ric you didn’t have to do all this for me but thank you, I’ve had the best time” I reply kissing him softly on the lips before we get called forward to pay for our items.

2 days later

“I can’t believe we are having to go home already” I say cuddling up to Ric once he sits down beside me on the plane,

“I know but I have to get back to work and you have school to get back to, plus im sure your mum is eager to see you again” he says wrapping his arm around me,

“yeah I wonder how she’s going to react when we tell them” I state starting to panic about how she is going to react about this, I hadn’t had chance to think about it until now I had just been enjoying my time,

“well hopefully she can understand right I mean Robbie and Tasha did it and well they eloped so hopefully she will understand I mean we can wait until your 18 before we get married” he says I can tell he’s nervous but its clear that he doesn’t regret proposing to me, I can see in his eyes that he’s determined about this and that he’s totally in love with me, and I don’t regret it either.

“Ric” I mumble opening my eyes slowly,

“Yeah baby?” he asks looking down at me,

“how long have I been asleep?” I ask him,

“Only a few hours baby we still have another 10 hours or so before we land” he says before leaning down to kiss me softly,

“I love you” I say entwining our fingers.

“This is it” Ric says looking at me as we pull up the drive to my house,

“Yeah it is” I say gulping nervously,

“you ready to do this?” Ric asks me,

“I’m ready” I reply climbing out of the car and taking his hand as we make our way to the door.

“Oh sweets its so good to have you home I’ve missed you” mum says throwing her arms around me the second I enter the house,

“I’ve missed you to mum” I say hugging her back,

“hey Ric, Mattie I hope you had a good time” I hear Tony ask,

“it was great thanks” Ric replies taking my hand as I pull away from my mum,

“mum, Tony we have something to tell you” I say my hand shaking nervously.

Chapter 27 - Aww great chapter Jackie. I love that mattie doesn't know! Although, she could always have a lil peak at the plane tickets! :P

Chapter 28 - Aww, another great chapter. It felt all magical and lovely! :P I bet Mattie is thinking it was worth the wait now, great writing the song went well with it. Loved it.

Chapter 29 - Fantastic chapter, i loved the sarcasm between Ric and Mattie and the emotions of both characters were so brilliantly written and the song added the finishing touch!

Chapter 30 - Another fabulous chapter, i really like how Mattie was worried about Ric's fianance. The plane journey was nice, and i can't wait until the next chapter! Wonder how they will take it. Update soon. :)

Archived