Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Thanks everyone sorry for the very long wait ive been very busy. Here is the next part sorry its short. But with summer here hopefully updates will be more often again.

Chapter 33

7 Months Later.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“God Ric can you believe that we managed to buy this place it feels great doesn’t it just think no interruptions or disturbances I never thought we would be able to afford this before we got married” I say resting my head against him as he wraps his arms around me,

“I know babe and only another month to go before you become Mrs Dalby, I can’t believe how my life is starting to work out” he says,

“Well you deserve it all” I say turning my head slightly so that im looking up into his eyes,

“well not many would of said that a couple of years ago would they” he replies,

“well Ive always had faith and trusted in you when no one else has” I say thinking back at the past,

“Yea you have and I’m very grateful for it” he says leaning down to kiss me softly.

“Ric put me down we are supposed to be decorating” I giggle as tickles me while I squirm over his shoulder,

“No Mattie its your own fault for splattering me with paint” he says laughing,

“But Ric you started it” I laugh as I wriggle against him,

“ok well maybe I did but what are you going to do about it” he asks as he continues to tickle me,

“well let me think ill not give you anything until after the wedding” I say grinning evily,

“Please Mattie you wouldn’t be able to resist me” he replies as he stands me back down, sat down on the bed and pulled me into his lap,

“Oh yeah I think that’s the other way round” I say smirking before kissing him softly.

“Have you two kids actually got any decorating done up here” Jack says as he walks into the room,

“Well a bit” I say giggling

“ugh uh and why are you wearing Ric’s shirt?” he asks a huge smirk plastered on his face,

“well I can’t have my clothes getting all filthy can I, my wardrobe does not consist of painting clothes” I reply.

“Yeah she wasn’t impressed when I won her in the paint war was you babe” Ric says laughing as he puts the paint roller down,

“Please Ric we know who won that war” I smirk.

“You ready for your shopping trip to the city tomorrow, Martha can’t shut up about it” Jack says,

“Yeah can’t wait I plan on bringing more than just my wedding dress back” I say smiling to myself,

“Geese, Matilda your wardrobe is already full do you need any more clothes” Ric replies shaking his head.

Archived