Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 25

“Morning baby” Ric says walking into my hospital room and kissing me softly,

“morning” I whisper softly

“you ok, did you sleep ok?” he asks me concerned,

“I had a nightmare about it all Ric it was awful I’m scared” I say softly tears forming in my eyes,

“oh Mattie, its going to be ok I promise nothing is going to happen to you ever again, are you sure you’re ok to go home today?” he asks me as he wraps his arm around me holding me close to him,

“I want to get home Ric I know that he can’t hurt me anymore that hes locked up but then I can’t help but think that prisoners escape Ric I mean look at Eve she got free didn’t she and caused all the” I say stopping before I finish the sentence off as a few tears fall down my face,

“shhh Mattie don’t cry” he says wiping at my tears, “do you think maybe that you should start having counselling with Rachel, you’ve been through a lot baby it will help” he says softly as he pulls me closer to him.

Ric’s P.O.V

I can’t bear to see her like this, crying and worked up the broken figure that she has become once more, I want her to see Rachel for counselling I don’t want to see her go back to how she was after the accident for her Bulimia to return, I dread that, it was so hard seeing her go through that and I don’t want it to happen again because she isn’t coping, I’m going to make sure she gets through this and I’m going to be by her side every step of the way she doesn’t deserve this.

“Sweet’s what’s wrong?” Beth says as she enters the room with Henry, Lucas and Tony

“I want to go home mum, I had another nightmare I want to get out of the hospital” she says starting to get worked up again,

“shh Mattie” I whisper soothingly stroking her back,

“I want to see Rachel again mum” she says softly,

“if that’s what you want baby it will make me feel better knowing that your getting the help you need” Beth tells her.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I was just gonna ask that :P

Couldnt you possibly do it before Uni :P

I wont be able to read it for a few days becuase i'm going to bed in a few hours then its my Mums birthday tomorrow...so yeah. :P

Please *smiles sweetly*

Chapter 26

Matilda’s P.O.V

Two Weeks later,

“Are you still having the nightmares then Matilda” Rachel asks me,

“Yeah although its died down a bit I keep having dreams back about Eve though I mean why am I starting to have dreams about the explosion again I thought I’d gotten over all that” I say softly looking down,

“you have been through so much Matilda it isn’t unusual that these nightmares are appearing again, are the nightmares affecting your sleep at all are you getting a good rest” she says,

“no I haven’t been sleeping as much as I should a few hours each night, I just can’t seem to get to sleep I can’t stop thinking things over and over and then ill have the dreams when I finally do get to sleep, I just want it all to stop and for everything to return to normal I mean I’m back at school and ready to start my HSC in a few weeks time, I don’t need to be stressed out by this” I say putting my head in my hands,

“Maybe that’s another factor your so frustrated about what is happening and wanting to get better that your stressing about everything far to much have you thought that maybe you need to get away from the bay for a while before school starts maybe it will take your mind away from things” she says,

“yeah maybe ill have to mention it to mum it does sound like a good idea” I say smiling for the first time since I had entered the room.

“How did it go then baby?” Ric says as I walk outside the room shortly after,

“it wasn’t so bad she thinks that maybe I should get away from the bay for a few weeks before school starts she thinks maybe it will take my mind off things” I tell him taking his hand as we make our way out of the hospital,

“Yeah that sounds like it is a good idea baby you’ll have to speak to your mum about it see what she says” he says as he opens the door to his car for me and helps me in,

“such a gentleman” I say smiling as I sit down,

“don’t you love it” he laughs before walking round to the other side and climbing in besides me.

“Sweet’s I’ve been thinking why don’t you take this break that Rachel was talking about with Ric” mum says

“What!” I exclaim my mouth hanging open In shock I look across to Ric who’s holding the same look on his face,

“Well me and Tony have a lot of stuff to do and I trust you both and I trust that Ric will look after you, you’re 17 now I think its ok if I let you go away for a few days with your boyfriend” mum says,

“oh my god mum thankyou” I say standing up and throwing my arms around her.

Archived