Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

*Sighs* That was amazing Jackie. Squee for the return of Henry... I so jumped up and down in that part (Like you knew I would) and then was getting so sad for Mattie... poor girl has already been through so much, then to be kept in suspence about whether they've found Callan or not... I really hope they have, this fic needs some fluffy moments again!

Excellent update hun!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 24

“We’ve found him Matilda it’s all going to be ok now” Jack says, as he walks and stands behind mum and Tony where they was sat by my bed,

“Oh thank god see sweets it’s all going to be ok now he’s locked away” mum says starting to cry as she looks at me,

“It’s over its all over” I mumble as my tears start to subside a little,

“Its ok baby it’s all ok now you don’t have to worry about a thing anymore I promise” Ric says as he turns to face me,

“I love you Ric” I say softly looking into his gorgeous blue eyes,

“I love you two Mattie” he says softly kissing my forehead before pulling me closer to him in the bed.

“When can she leave then Rachel?” mum asks,

“I want to leave it another night or two yet I want to make sure that her strength is back up and that she’s eating normally” she says looking at mum,

“oh” I sigh from my bed, Rachel and mum look at me concerned, “I’m ok its just I want to go home that’s all” I say softly feeling sorry for myself,

“you can Matilda most likely tomorrow if you eat your dinner and get plenty of rest and then if your stats are back up to normal tomorrow you can go home ok” Rachel replies as she finished jotting the notes down on the form before leaving the room,

“are you sure you’re ok if we get going now sweets” mum says as her, and Tony stand up to leave the room,

“yeah ill be fine mum ill have dinner and then get some sleep I’m pretty tired” I say softly,

“ok sweets make sure you do ill see you in the morning ok angel” she says as she leans over to kiss me softly on the cheek.

“Get off me Callan leave me alone stop it please” I cry out screaming, as he edges towards me,

I shoot up in bed, crying and sweating I look around me until I see that no one is there, its ok Matilda it was only a dream nothing bad is going to happen again, hes safe behind bars I keep repeating to myself over and over again mind you that never stopped Eve did it, I mean she was supposed to be dead and then she was supposed to be locked away behind bars but she got out thanks to Tracey I mean what happens if there is another corrupt cop and he lets Callan out, I think to myself as a few tears roll down my face, it was only a dream Matilda calm down I repeat to myself slouching down in the covers closing my eyes once more willing the sleep to overcome me hoping that I have a much nicer dream than the last.

Great Chapter Jackie. :) I'm glad they found Callan, and that's normal for her to be having nightmares after what has happened hopefully she will stop having them soon but it does take some time to overcome something like that.

Can't wait for more. Update soon. :)

*hugs Mattie* Poor girl, been though hell and back and she still can't escape him. The mind does funny things. Guh, its all being dramatic and intense and no fluff (except for adorable ILY from Mattie & Ric! Squee!) Maybe we'll get a wonderful Mattie facing Callan in jail type thing... or even better, Ric facing him, and beating him senseless.. or Henry... How I would swoon to see grown up hot!Henry punch someone!

Either way, I'm good. Just, someone punch Callan! (Or has that happened already? Hmm) Love it Jackie, can't wait for more!

Great chapter Jackie. Glad that Callan is behind bars. I'm glad that you've combined her fear of Callan with the Tracey/Eve escape as that had a huge impact on her emotionally too, and I can see why those fears would come back.

Hopefully Ric and her family will be able to help her settle back okay! Great work!

Archived