Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

Aww, poor Mattie! She must be so stressed out by everything - I can totally see why she wouldn't want to be haunted by Callan when her HSC starts! But she's beginning to get better, and woo! Go Beth, suggesting she and Ric take a holiday together! That woman has come a long way, but I'm glad she trusts the two of them! Now I'm all excited about the holiday - I'm sure it'll be exactly what Mattie needs to fix herself! Guh! Yay for alone time - can't wait for more!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww absolutely fantastic chapter Jackie. :) Ric and mattie are so cute! :P I think that is good advice rachel has given mattie and the holiday will be good for the both of them! For them to just relax and think of each other. :D

Can't wait for more. Update soon.

Chapter 27

“Can you believe it Ric, mum is letting us go away together without an adult wow I never thought id see the day that would happen” I say wrapping my arms around him,

“I know its good to see you smiling baby I’ve missed your smile” Ric says kissing me softly on the tip of my nose,

“I’ve missed being happy as well” I say the next thing I know Ric has me in his arms and is twirling me around “stop Ric your making me dizzy” I squeal giggling,

“sorry babe I can’t help myself” he says laughing as he places me down on the sand.

Three days later

“Now be good you two, ring me as soon as you get there ok so I know that you have arrived safely” mum says before kissing me softly on each cheek,

“I will do mum, I can’t believe you all know where Ric’s taking me yet I have to wait and find out” I say laughing excited about getting away from here for a break with my gorgeous boyfriend,

“Well we thought you deserved a nice surprise love” Tony says hugging me before Ric helps me up into the car, his Volkswagen or “hippy wagon” I liked to call it loaded up with our suitcases,

“You ready to go babe” he says climbing in next to me,

“yeah I’m ready baby” I say winding the window down so that I can shout bye as we leave,

“bye” I shout as Ric starts the engine,

“bye” Mum, Tony, Henry, Lucas, Belle, Cassie and Sally shout waving as we make our way down the drive

“you going to tell me where your taking me?” I say looking at Ric,

“you’ll find out when we get there” he says smiling as he keeps his eye on the road as we drive down the street on our own little adventure.

Archived