Martha and Jack

Guest Martha and Jack Forever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you J/M fans are saying that there's "no hope" for Jack and Martha as a couple because of Martha's infidelity. But, IMO, these pair have the greatest hope out of any of the show's characters. As I said in an earlier post in this thread, Seven have hyped them up as the "golden couple" who are "meant to be together forever" so for the sake of their large, predominately teenage, fanbase who worship the ground they walk on, I don't think, unfortunately, that they'll stay split up for long. It's the massive numbers of fans that they have that will bring them back together, IMO.

You're all entitled to your opinions, and I don't mean to offend any Jack and Martha fan, but I honestly don't see what all the hype is about them, IMO neither has great depth as a character, and very little chemistry togather. They don't have the chemistry and appeal of past couples such as Chloe and Lachie, Kane and Kirsty, Angel and Shane, Hayley and Noah, Will and Gypsy or Sally and Flynn. I feel that they're way over hyped by Seven, purely to appeal to the younger audience.

Archived