Martha and Jack

Guest Martha and Jack Forever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry.... but I completely disagree...I dont think they have any chemistry and neither of them can act much IMO......Jodi and Paul are both very attractive people but thats it...it does not equate with chemistry or with ability. They are over hyped by Seven on the basis of their looks alone.

Agree Frankie. I can name so many better couples on Tv who have tons more chemistry (both now and in the past). No chemistry, no great love story, no nothing. But your entitlied to your opinion Jack and Martha forever. I don't really mind either way in regards to them getting back together. They're both bland characters with no real depth, but this is a soap, they're not meant to.

I dont think they have the most chemistry out of everyone on all show on TV I can name heaps more people who have better on screen chemistry, but you have to know actors together have to have friend chemistry between them (not love chemistry) to be able to pull of scenes lik Jodi adn Paul do. I think they have chemisrty but not the most on TV, I think Stevie and Alex on McLeods Daughters have more so instence. But they do have chemistry.

I love Martha and Jack, they are by far the best on screen couple for me! I understand where other people are coming from though, they seem to be a kind of love 'em or hate 'em couple. In the U.K at the moment they are all loved up before the wedding and I love it, so sweet! And btw I love your avatar at the moment Home&AwayGal!

Archived