Sims 2

Guest Reo

Okay... my downloads are in my downloads folder now....

i have a winrar archive in there, should i have it or should i leave the single files on their own

and how do they get on the game now because they don't come up :(

thanks in advance xx

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to just have package files in there..It will say package on the file name after the words or numbers of the file.

To get the items in the game,you need to load up the game and a pop-up window should come up after it has loaded and it may list a few of your downloaded items,you need to click enable and then carry on into the game.

Once you have done that you need to go to the options(where you can change the graphics and sound) go to the place where you can change neighbourhood decorations(Sorry can't remember what it is called),in the top right corner you should see a * click it and then click enable again..You will then have to close the game and reload,making sure that the pop-up box says enabled and then they should all be in your game.

Strike that, I've figured out how to install my custom Sims...

Now, my Pets, when I try to install them it says they require expansion pack data that is not installed.... But it only said I needed Sims 2 Pets but I have that fully installed... help?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived