Sims 2

Guest Reo

Havent actually seen a Sims board on general chat..so thought i would start one.

I Pre-ordered Pets todays and also decided to finally get Glamour stuff..with my pre-order i get a code for the star dalmation..not really interested in a purple pug which im sure can be made very easy anyway and couldnt find a place to get a bandit cat.

Anyway,anyone else ordered it yet?

Yesterday i decided it was time to delete all the rubbish in my download file and i wanted to reset the game from fresh.So it would be (semi)clean for Pets and faster,but i wanted to keep some items/clothes,did what i had to do and deleted my download file which had over 15,000 downloads in..Not sure how many i have now but it is quite afew :P but nowhere near that amount and i also have fresh neighbourhoods.

Im going through a Harry Potter phase at the moment aswell,reading the half blood prince book,so decided to make The Weasleys and their home,i think i will also add Harry and Hermione to it aswell.

While playing,time just flies away..you look at your clock and hours have gone,you turn you head to the side and you see that it is infact dark and it was the computer light and being dragged into the sims that made you thnk it has only been 5mins :P

And does it take anyone else ages to make sims in CAS?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Harry Potter :D can’t wait for the last book to come out next July, not looking forward to see if and who dies! As long as the 3 main ones do die I will be fine. :(

I wish we didn’t have to wait so long for the next film coz it was my favourite book to read so far.

Love the Sims as well but I’m not addicted like some people, one from my friends I don’t see for day’s coz always on it very sad!!!

Part of me cant wait for the next book,but the other part of me never wants it to come,beacuse then its the end.

I have nearly finished putting the furniture in the Weasley house,just 3 bedrooms to do and i really like it,its pretty good..

But now im going to do a normal house.

I play the sims alot,i go through stages where i play it non-stop,then other stages i dont play it at all.

I dont really like nightlife that much,i dont see what is new in it,i do like extra items and clothes but other than that there was nothing great in it,the best one(apart from bests)i think is business..although it is hard and takes up alot of time,it gives you alot more and its different.

I have all so far apart from Glamour,which im hoping will get here tomorrow and the Pets i think i will get a few days before it comes out like all the other sim games..

I bought my computer over a year ago and before that the sims wasnt that great with me,really slow and annoying to play.

But then i got my own computer and it was really fast,until i got those 15000 downloads,but now after getting rid of all,but again i downloaded more today :P its still really fast..

I cant wait for pets,im interested to see what other pets there are,they have only seemed to focus on the cats and dogs when promoting it,i do know there are gerbils and birds and i hope there are more interactions with the other pets aswell..

Im hoping for a rabbit,that is not a pest like in the first sims and doesnt spend all its time in a hutch.

I go through addiction phases as well with Sims...I reinstalled it all and started again a couple of weeks ago but I only have one family so far because it's been very hectic with new college etc. but I'll definately be getting the pets one, I can't afford it until after christmas though because I have heaps of presents to buy for Christmas so I wont be able to pre-oreder it and get the code :(

Part of me cant wait for the next book,but the other part of me never wants it to come,beacuse then its the end.

I have nearly finished putting the furniture in the Weasley house,just 3 bedrooms to do and i really like it,its pretty good..

But now im going to do a normal house.

I play the sims alot,i go through stages where i play it non-stop,then other stages i dont play it at all.

I know what you mean :( , but she could write some more, if she gets bored of spending her millions. Like Harry is a teacher at Hogwarts. That be good coz I think he will grow up to be a very hot man, but not as hot as Jack (of course) :wub:

I think J.K. will probably kill Harry off, and in a way, I would prefer it if she did. That way there could be no Harry rip-offs in the future, and we can all remember Harry in all his glory - as J.K.'s creation.

Maybe we should start a new thread for all things Harry Potter related?

So far after starting it over again i have 2 families.The Weasley family and this normal family with just 2 parents and 2 kids.

On the subject of Harry,i think he maybe killed off aswell..i would be sad to see Harry die but i also think it maybe a good way to end it and at the end of the day it is ending so it will be sad anyway..i think it should go out with a bang,i really really dont want Ron to be killed though.

And i think if it carried on it should be only for a year or 2,maybe Harry working as a Auror,but i think ending it when he ends school is good,beacuse Hogwarts is everything in the book and it wouldnt be the same without it and i dont see Harry there as a teacher.

And yeah Jeh make a HP board..im sure there are people who will want to talk about that and not sims :P

Archived