Sims 2

Guest Reo

I love the Sims! I can't wait till Sims 2: Pets comes out...

I can't wait for the pets one too.

I love sims 2, I usually get addicted to sims when I get a new expansion pack, then it gets boring so I stop playing for a while.

I have even made my own Home and Away families, I have made Robbie and Tasha living in Irene's house and I have made Jack and Martha a couple living together at Uni. I should take some screen caps.

I download so much, if anyone knows any good sims downloads sites I would love to have some.

These are my 2 favourite clothes sites http://www.ppl.abandonedgarden.com/ and http://www.simplyelau.it/

You should cheak them out.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant wait for pets,already thinking about what to do.

In the sims 1 unleashed the dogs were all small and i had one i called Spartacus lol and i will be making a black lab after my real dog that died.

As for downloads i have tons of sites i go on,but the main one is modthesims2.com it has all sorts of stuff,all free.

I havent been to those sites you posted before,but i have to resist and not download anythings at all... ok maybe some :P

i haven't played on sims 2 in ages but like a lot of you i'll go on it and spend lots of time on it then one week i'll be so busy i don't go on it so i forget about it. I usually make me and my boyfriend and we have always given birth to boys even though I've made me and him about 4 different times! I think its trying to say if we had babys they would be boys hahahaha!

I've never made myself or anyone i know on the sims,its too weird :P

I also find it weird using names of people i know aswell..so its alot harder to think of a name.

At the moment im making families and houses ready for pets and im trying to find the right one,thats a nice house and is not slow when i play it,so i wont be annoyed when pets come.

Havent actually seen a Sims board on general chat..so thought i would start one.

I Pre-ordered Pets todays and also decided to finally get Glamour stuff..with my pre-order i get a code for the star dalmation..not really interested in a purple pug which im sure can be made very easy anyway and couldnt find a place to get a bandit cat.

Anyway,anyone else ordered it yet?

Yesterday i decided it was time to delete all the rubbish in my download file and i wanted to reset the game from fresh.So it would be (semi)clean for Pets and faster,but i wanted to keep some items/clothes,did what i had to do and deleted my download file which had over 15,000 downloads in..Not sure how many i have now but it is quite afew :P but nowhere near that amount and i also have fresh neighbourhoods.

Im going through a Harry Potter phase at the moment aswell,reading the half blood prince book,so decided to make The Weasleys and their home,i think i will also add Harry and Hermione to it aswell.

While playing,time just flies away..you look at your clock and hours have gone,you turn you head to the side and you see that it is infact dark and it was the computer light and being dragged into the sims that made you thnk it has only been 5mins :P

And does it take anyone else ages to make sims in CAS?

Oooh I like the Sims 2. Its the only game I'll put non my computer since it's an old computer which I've built and rebuilt, taking parts from other computers around the house. As soon as I have the money I'll be owning Pets, it looks soo much fun. XD

I pre-ordered pets last week,i think it will come a few days before its release date and i get the star dalmation.

Just another question for you all.

What gender are you and what gender sims do you usually make?

Im female and i seem to make more male sims than female sims..i dont really like female teens or adults that much,but i love female toddlers..although i love male toddlers aswell lol,great age. :P

And my brother seems to make more female sims than male..Every time he calls me in to see his sims and houses,its always a female sim apart from one male..

I find my game slows when i have 3 or more sims..which is really annoying.Its a good computer but with everything else in the house and my settings on high i cant have many sims,and i hate having my settings low.

But usually i like to have a toddler and/or teen in the family..sometimes single parents..more so that married parents.

But i spend more time building than playing,then i usually move on to another family/house.

But i have spent time on my current family,i made the father and toddler son in CAS,then just adopted a teen(with a hack)son and soon want a toddler daughter when the boy toddler grows into a child,then im going to wait and see how the different stages reacts with pets.

• 8 months later...

I've found my love for The Sims again, but I have a question. I’m just wondering if you've even DL anything from The sims2.com. I DL a neighbourhood and managed to put it on the game but when you get all your neighbourhoods up it looks so strange I was just wondering does anyone know how to get a screen cap of the new neighbourhood on the main menu?

Hope that’s makes sense!

Archived