Sims 2

Guest Reo

When I take screencaps I either press the camera button or print screen on the keyboard and then aslong as you dont copy anything else until you put it in a paint programme,it should come up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's normal with any neighbourhood you download..

You only get the view of the neighbourhood video with the original neighbourhoods that come with the games,any that you download end up like that,but clicking on it will bring you into the neighbourhood and it should look fine.

Pets is great,although they take up alot of your sims time,It's my fave EP :D

I have them all but H&M Fashion Stuff Pack and Celebration Stuff Pack,but I might by the soon.

I havent played on sims in ages,I have tons and tons of downloads,clothes,items,floors,walls,hacks and stuff,It slows the game down,but I like them all lol :P

I've just DL the Ying-Yang Island and this is how it's come up on the main menu!

Click me!

What i would like is a picture like the normal neighbourhoods instead of what i've got at the minute!

cheers!

I have that too! With any neighbourhood I make, and I don't download.

Does anyone know why?

Archived