YouTube

Guest Di

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I didn't really know where to ask this but I might as well ask it in here. :unsure:

When I watch videos on youtube, I sometimes get this message: 'This video is not available in your country'. I've had that message on some celebrities' official channels. I find it ridiculous that their videos can't be played in some countries. I don't remember on which celebrities' channels I've had that message but they were famous American singers. They have fans all over the world, so why wouldn't some fans get to see their videos?

I've had the message on some 'normal' people's channels too. The weird thing is that I can see other videos from those members, except for that one particular video I wanted to watch or sometimes for more than one video.

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to change that? :unsure:

Somebody has just posted the link to this on another forum and I don't really know what to say watching it. You may think our buses/trams/trains are bad....

I've only just seen this and its so hilarious :lol:

Its brilliant when as soon as the doors open they all run into each other pushing each other on whilst squishing some others and then the men that try and shove them all on is just way too funny :lol::lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived