<3 JaCorey Forever <3

Guest loobieloo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh I forgot bout this fic, I want to write more but to be totally honest I cba! :P

Allow me...

Jack ran up the beach to catch Martha. "Martha," he said, "I don't get why you're being so horribe about this! I know I hurt you, but I thought we could still be friends."

"Friends!?" repeated Martha incredulously, "You lied to me! You told me you loved me, but secretly you were going off behind my back with you partner, and now he's pregnant! I guess I know what all those late nights at the office were about now, don't I Jack?"

"Marth... it wasn't like that, I swear. I wanted to tell you sooner, but I didn't want to hurt you. Neither did Corey. Martha," he said sincerely, "I still care about you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't have to forgive you," said Martha spitefully. "I hate you Jack, so I might as well be honest with you. You weren't the only one who had an affair with Corey! I did too!"

"What!" said Jack astonished. "What are you saying!?"

"What, didn't your boyfriend tell you? The co-father of your child?" she mocked him. "Corey and I slept together."

"No..." said Jack, devestated. "It's not possible!"

"It's true!" Martha assured him. "I slept with Corey! And that means... his baby could be mine, Jack! I want a paternity test!"

Jack stood in shock, staring at Martha after the stunning revelation.

Corey ran up and stopped behind him, realising that Martha had exposed their secret. He wanted to explain himself to Jack, who he loved more than anything, but he couldn't find the words...

Alf follewed Corey and paused - he had heard Martha's revelation as well. "Strewth..." he said thoughtfully. He looked down at Corey's belly with an undecided expression. "You could be carryin' my great grand kid!"

Sorry, I'm was bored and buzzed. Feel free to ignore :P

LOL! Emmasi...I loved it!! Please continue with it! The thought of Corey in maternity clothes is making me crack up, so much! And Alf...I'm likin' how none of the characters are questioning the fact that a man could be pregnant with a baby! :P

x x x

Archived