<3 JaCorey Forever <3

Guest loobieloo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok heres chapter one its quite short but i will be updating regularly probaby about twice a day :D

Chapter one

Martha stood there, shocked to silence. “No,” she gasped not wanting to believe what he was saying.

“Yes Martha, I’m gay, I thought you would have guessed sooner, I mean I’ve hinted loads!”

“No you haven’t! How have you hinted?”

“The constant wearing of pink shirts, Borrowing your make-up, wearing the false tan, it is obvious.”

“But…. A pink shirt doesn’t mean your gay, and the make-up and false tan was just for a laugh.”

“I loved every minute of it you knew that!”

She knew he had liked it but wanted to ignore it. How could he be gay? It was so wrong. How could he act like he loved her when he was gay? The tears started to flow down her cheeks as he gave her a hug.

“Get off me! How could you do this? How could you act like everything was ok when you loved him not me, all this time, all we’ve been through!”

“Martha I do love you, just not in that way.”

“And why Corey, Jack? Why him? It’s hard enough to think of you as being gay, but Corey? It’s too much!”

“I…”

“Just go! GO!”

“Ok but Martha I have something else I want to tell you before I go.”

“What now? It can’t be any worse than what you’ve just told me.”

“Well……. Corey’s pregnant”

With that he turned and walked out of the door, leaving Martha totally gob smacked and lost for words.

Lmaooooo sorry I had to make him pregnant :P Please review :D

Ok heres chapter one its quite short but i will be updating regularly probaby about twice a day :D

Chapter one

Martha stood there, shocked to silence. “No,” she gasped not wanting to believe what he was saying.

“Yes Martha, I’m gay, I thought you would have guessed sooner, I mean I’ve hinted loads!”

“No you haven’t! How have you hinted?”

The constant wearing of pink shirts, Borrowing your make-up, wearing the false tan, it is obvious.”

“But…. A pink shirt doesn’t mean your gay, and the make-up and false tan was just for a laugh.”

“I loved every minute of it you knew that!”

She knew he had liked it but wanted to ignore it. How could he be gay? It was so wrong. How could he act like he loved her when he was gay? The tears started to flow down her cheeks as he gave her a hug.

“Get off me! How could you do this? How could you act like everything was ok when you loved him not me, all this time, all we’ve been through!”

“Martha I do love you, just not in that way.”

“And why Corey, Jack? Why him? It’s hard enough to think of you as being gay, but Corey? It’s too much!”

“I…”

“Just go! GO!”

“Ok but Martha I have something else I want to tell you before I go.”

“What now? It can’t be any worse than what you’ve just told me.”

“Well……. Corey’s pregnant”

With that he turned and walked out of the door, leaving Martha totally gob smacked and lost for words.

Lmaooooo sorry I had to make him pregnant :P Please review :D

OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! I think i am becoming a JaCorey fan!!!!!!!!! OMG That is hilarious, he is pregant :P:D OMG more more more, ha, the pregant thing had me in stiches

Archived