<3 JaCorey Forever <3

Guest loobieloo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laura I just read all of it in one go. It is sooooooooooo funny. Corey pregnant-made me laugh so much. :P.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's super! Please write more, thaT'S really hysterical

I totally agree with you ^^

This is fabby, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you when you say that JaCorey is better than Martha and Jack. Martha and Jack always have my heart. But this fic is great :D You have to write more soon and I think that Corey and Jack will be great parents :P

Update really soon. I want to read more. You do realise I will just be nagging you for it on msn now. LOL :P.

Em xx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys here it is

Chapter 2

Corey stood up and took in his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

“Damn sexy” He complimented himself, “Morning sickness doesn’t make me look any less good!”

“No it doesn’t Constable”, Jack walked into the bathroom behind Corey and he loved what he saw, Corey looked so hot!

“I’m glad you approve, although, I might look gorgeous, I feel terrible, this morning sickness is getting worse”

“Don’t worry I’m here now”, Jack told him as he kissed him passionately.

“That makes me feel so much better” Corey loved Jacks kisses, they were so intense.

“Glad I can help”

They walked hand in hand to the lounge and sat down on the couch.

“I’ve been thinking”, Corey started

“About?”

“Everything, I mean Jack, I’m pregnant, are you sure you are ready for this?”

“Of course I am! I love you so much Corey, and I’m going to love our child too” Jack knew he couldn’t help but love anything that was to do with Corey, he had never felt this way before, not even Martha had given him this joy he now felt.

“Thank you Jack, you always manage to cheer me up!” Corey added and kissed Jack sweetly on the lips.

“So, where are we going today?” Jack asked

“Umm…Anywhere you want to.” Corey didn’t mind where he went as long as Jack was by his side.

“Beach?”

“Sure!”

“Let’s go!” Jack said as they walked out of the house together.

They were strolling along the beach, talking about the baby, and thinking of names when they saw someone walking towards them, no, storming towards them, Martha was not happy with this and she was about to tell them exactly what she thought!

Please R&R

Haha!!! I love it.

:wub::wub::wub: JaCorey!!!!!!

Aww Jack still finds Corey Sexy!

Martha leave them alone!! :angry: she can't let them be happy can she? Gosh! I wouldn't mind Jack dumping me for Corey lol aslong as I'm the bridesmaid.

Corey sings - The boy is mine....[To martha]

Jack sings - Leave get out right now....[To Martha]

Martha cries.. and cries...

OK this is officially the most strangest, yet funniest fan fic ive read. Even though i hate the idea of JaCorey and it breaks my heart into a million pieces, its still really funny. And Corey being pregnant is the icing on the cake :lol: Poor Martha though :(

Please continue

^Toally agreee, oh how big is Coreys ego. That was the funnest chapter of fan fction i have read....ever!!!!!!Lol loved thie line

“Damn sexy” He complimented himself

Lol That was a crack up, and how he was talking about morning sickness and the lo, just cracke me up i was in stitches. Ha all this talk about ababys and Corey, better stop writing i might die of laughter :D

Archived