Myspace

Guest Marieh

okay, sorry everyone... I finally found him.

He seems kinda weird. Totally the opposite of little old Maximus Sutherland.

What would colleen think?

ANd that's probably what he's tryiing to get away from...Max Sutherland. How would you feel if when you were 16/17 year old guy, and people still saw you as cute and cuddly Max from Home and Away? I'd be trying to rebel against it too, if I were him.

You make a good point. A lot of actors/actresses get stereotyped and they're always known as "THAT guy/girl from THAT programme/movie/ad etc." it's hard for them because people will always associate them with a particular character or persona i guess. Probably harder for him seeing as he was really young when he was on the show.

I wonder if he'll ever get back into acting though? Aren't his whole family actors as well?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know any H&A ones, but I've seen a few Neighbours ones, and they ARE real , they are made by the actor cause they have personal pics of themselves with other Neighbours cast members.

Where are the real Neighbours ones? Ive seen Jane and Zeke the Geek but your denied access

Who's Jane? :unsure:

I've seen Bridget Nevis' space and she has pics + comments of Janae and Ben Nicholas who plays Stingray on it. Janae and Ben have their profile private though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just found Sam Atwells myspace. Am not sure if its real or not though, but incase it is real i wont post a link just to respect his privacy. But am sure anyone whose interested can find a way too see it.

I love some of the character profiles on their. Am tempted to add some like Sally and Alf but my friends think am too obssessed with Home and Away as it is.

Some things that people say! :lol: And the people that set up the character profiles :lol: That gave me a good laugh... Also, Tom Nash has a myspace, the actual actor. Someone posted it awhile ago.

Seb's (Max) myspace freaks me out. He's really totally different to his character :lol:

Archived