Myspace

Guest Marieh

I dont think you can tell 100% if they are the real people,but i did see Sebastian Elmaloglou(Max) on there,it had upto date pictures of him,he has long hair now,but his face is the same.

It did mention he was on home and away but not much about it.

i tried searching for him...but it comes up with nothing. Is he still on there?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it is him; the only picture that looks like him is with the leather jacket holding the camera to a mirror I think. If it is him he’s certainly rebelling against his character, how he must have been perceived by people in the streets. (As the nice little Maximus)

Ah yeah that’s him – the picture with the Iron Maiden shirt.

haha yeh i added the guy to MSN and said Hi Max, funnily enough i got no reply. He couldnt be more opposite from his chaarcter

I don't know any H&A ones, but I've seen a few Neighbours ones, and they ARE real , they are made by the actor cause they have personal pics of themselves with other Neighbours cast members.

Where are the real Neighbours ones? Ive seen Jane and Zeke the Geek but your denied access

I looked at a couple in work today and I doubt they’re authentic. No actor/actress would limit a website about themselves to ONE show only, they’d list everything they’d done. Plus, on the couple I read, the grammar and punctuation was very slapdash, which is a dead giveaway - surely their agent/publicity department would read it over first? I wouldn’t be fooled by personal photos either. You hear cases of “identity theft” where people have even bought houses in someone else’s name so how easy can it be to get or fake a personal photo?

And, anyway, Milko definitely WASN’T a cat! :wink::lol:

its sooo funny some people actually think they are real ....they're like "hiii Matilda, how is summer bay? you should dump that Dean guy & get back with Lucas"

......IDIOTS.

I know isn't it funny. Imagine the person who created the profile... they must be having a serious laugh at everyone!

For some reason i still can't find sebastian elmaloglou...

I did however find Peter Baker lol.

http://www.myspace.com/detective_baker

Archived