Myspace

Guest Marieh

Indiana definately has one, she has two. A friend's account and one for fans to add. I sent her a message to her private account and got a rerally lovely messager back. I added her friends account and got a really lovely message back. I'm 99.9% sure it's genuine.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like another fake one to me - all press photos and a very amateur style description. The main thing about fakes is that they always say 'I'm in Home and Away' in the first couple of sentences. And then they usually just list a load of facts that can be found on actor profiles etc.

Anyway, I've said this before, but please don't link to actors Myspace/Bebo accounts. If you really want to find them, please use the appropriate sites and don't post the link here, otherwise they will get hundreds of fans wanting to add them as friends which isn't very fair on them.

Looks like another fake one to me - all press photos and a very amateur style description. The main thing about fakes is that they always say 'I'm in Home and Away' in the first couple of sentences. And then they usually just list a load of facts that can be found on actor profiles etc.

Anyway, I've said this before, but please don't link to actors Myspace/Bebo accounts. If you really want to find them, please use the appropriate sites and don't post the link here, otherwise they will get hundreds of fans wanting to add them as friends which isn't very fair on them.

I didn't realise I couldn't post them. So I apologise for that. But she set it up so fans of hers could add her. There is another account of hers I found and it's private for 'friends only'. I sent her a message to that account and got one back, she has also commented me twice from the account that she lets fans add her. I really cannot see it as being fake. Of course it's going to have pictures on there of her with the cast members - I doubt she would want pictures of her family up on there. After all the people looking at her account are bound to be fans of H&A, she has probably got friends and family photos on the private account.

It all seems like a lot of trouble for someone to go through to set up a fake profile and then send messages and comments signing them as Indi and Indiana etc. The link I posted is for Indiana Fans set up by her herself, so she wouldn't mind people adding that account, but again I aplogise for posting it.

^ Read again and again until it sinks in.

Most of those MySpace profiles are set-up by wannabes and are not the real actors/actresses.

Don't waste your time trying to find them.

Mod edit: Two threads on this merged and General Discussion thread moved to Character/Actor Appreciation Forum.

Archived