Myspace

Guest Marieh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 'maxs' my space is real. The pictures seem to be authentic. personally i wouldnt add him on msn/myspace. Will only end up p*****g him off. He might set his profile to private- then we would not get to see him. As for the others, they are so blatantly fake.

I think 'maxs' my space is real. The pictures seem to be authentic. personally i wouldnt add him on msn/myspace. Will only end up p*****g him off. He might set his profile to private- then we would not get to see him. As for the others, they are so blatantly fake.

I added him and had a right laugh. Think it ended with him blocking me

okay, sorry everyone... I finally found him.

He seems kinda weird. Totally the opposite of little old Maximus Sutherland.

What would colleen think?

ANd that's probably what he's tryiing to get away from...Max Sutherland. How would you feel if when you were 16/17 year old guy, and people still saw you as cute and cuddly Max from Home and Away? I'd be trying to rebel against it too, if I were him.

Lol what did he say?

i just said G'DAY MAXIMUS and went on and on about the character....i dunno, it was funny at the time :P

Chris Hemsworth has his own, So does Indi Evans, Lucas Wakefield and I think Sharni Vinson does too...

Apparently Chris' is a fake. Although Josh Lawson is real. Check out his personal photos! He played Felix on Home and Away a few years ago.

You got a link to it?

Im a Bebo person though hehe

Archived