A Forgotten Danger

Guest -Annie-

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annie, I want to write you a long, rambling fic about just how great that chapter was - but I can't. I'm sorry, it just won't work!! *hits head*

:(

It was great though. *thumbs up* More soon!

:lol: Thanks Nicole!

Thanks for all the commments everyone! There will be more....soon. I hope. :P

Okey dokey...well this fic is kinda down the drain. For a while. :(

I had a few more chapters written, but what happens...!

My stupid sister has to download a virus, erasing all my word document files! *grumbles*

So basically, I have to just start writing from scratch.

At least I have the earlier chapters posted, but the latest ones are gone.

Poof! Just lost in cyber-world....

Hmm...anyway, I'm not really in a writing mood at the moment, but hopefully I can get my sorry butt up to doing something later.

Well, perhaps, you can nag me. :)

Not that any probaly could care less about this fic, but feel free to nag to update...I need some encouragement. :P

Why, oh why didn't I just send those chapters to jackandmartha!!! ? I need to work in advance...

Pfftt... I'm so stupid...actually, no, my sister is!

How on earth does a 6 YEAR OLD download a virus?! :o

Rant over. :)

And that makes it three... the trifector of JM fics.

Yes, I read it. And yes, I could so go a donout right now too! I love it, and thats not even because JM are having marital difficulities. Its very well written, the action is straight in there, and the intigue and mystery behind the kidnappers... does Summer Bay really have to pay in every fic though? LoL. Just joshin! I'm very impressed by your second fic, its really amazing.

And (as with the others) I shall keep reading on, and seeing whether Tasha will resuce Martha with Baby Ella as her invincible sidekick... maybe she'll dribble on the ground and the kidnapper will bash their head?

Also, six year olds are clever... and like to push buttons... my question, why was a 6 year old on a computer? Answer me that one!

(Well done with the fic again!)

:D Thanks Jess!

Great to see you reading some JM fics!

Lol. Yes, my sister loves pushing buttons! She's actually quite techno-ish...although she only draws pictures of butterflies on paint, and pretend she can spell on a Word Doc!

To cut a long story short, she wanted to download a 'Bubblegum Club' song from a website, and my other sister, (she's 10) helped her. Of course, they downloaded a virus. *huffs*

Anyway, Dad was furious, and banned them both from the computer. :D

The techo guy came and fixed it, but couldn't get back my files. :(

Pfftt...children these days! :P

Archived