A Forgotten Danger

Guest -Annie-

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o! Awww, normally I cringe when Jack cries in fics, but... I found it quite sweet and sad. :( I do feel sorry for him, I know it's his fault, but... awww. lol.

But, I have more sympathy towards Martha. Stupid damn Mask-Man. Tsk.

Great fic, update soon! I want to know who finds out! :D

yooe **** reely feel the characters yooe now martha is crying and jacks being a jerk but it just sounds like bla thoug dont worry its good except just not my tea cup :)

Lmao!

..and in English??

Sorry, but, WHAT!? The stars?? Are the stars meant to be a swearing word? If they are, do you realise how many bad words there are that have 4 letters? AND they mean different things. lol. So really, there's no point in putting bad language in your post. :)

Don't worry Annie, I love it!! (and thats what's important, right?)

yooe **** reely feel the characters yooe now martha is crying and jacks being a jerk but it just sounds like bla thoug dont worry its good except just not my tea cup :)

Ok, when you post a comment saying you don't like a fic you definitely owe it to the author to explain, clearly what it is you don't like and tips on how to make it better, so that they can use your contrustive criticism to improve.

What you said above, however, made absolutely no sense; and what I could understand of it didn't actually tell Annie how she could improve but just what you didn't like. Next time some valuable advice would be the right way to go.

Annie I'm loving the fic girl!!! Great stuff and great writing! :D

Archived