Corey's Revenge

Guest Home and Away Always!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey and Jack is like heaven to me :)

I want one of those romantic scenes where Corey runs in slow motion towards Jack and...... Jack catches him and they... :P

Well its your story lol so please update soon. If you do it will make me a happy bunny.

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey and Jack is like heaven to me :)

I want one of those romantic scenes where Corey runs in slow motion towards Jack and...... Jack catches him and they... :P

Well its your story lol so please update soon. If you do it will make me a happy bunny.

Lmao.

Don't we all?

Hey guys thank you for your lovely comments and yes, my fic is going to continue. I will update as soon as I get home on Wednesday. I have 2 more days of my exams left, so once they're out of the way I will update as often as possible. Thanks for being patient and I'm glad you like my story. :):):)

Hi guys my exams are over!! Yay!! Now I can update for you. Here is the next chapter. Please tell me if there is anything I can improve.

Chapter Five:

Martha was wheeled into the hospital on a stretcher, Jack beside her, holding her hand. The doctors pushed her into a room, barking orders at each other. Jack tried to follow them, but was pushed out by a nurse.

“Please, I'm her husband, I should be with her.” He begged.

“Sorry mate, but the doctors need to work on her. They’ll do their best. But we need you to stay out here. Now, is there anyone I should contact?” she asked.

“Alf should know, maybe my dad.”

The nurse left to call them, and Jack collapsed into a chair. He put his head into his hands. How could he let this happen to her? He should have been with her. What would he do if he lost her?

Ten minutes later Alf and Ric burst through the hospital doors, closely followed by Tony and Beth.

“What happened?” they all asked.

“I don’t know.” Jack was nearly in tears. “I went to the diner to get some breakfast for us, and when I came home she was unconscious on the floor with blood all around her.”

“Well, we’d better ask someone.” Tony said. He stopped a nurse walking past. “Excuse me, can you tell us what’s happening with Martha Holden?”

“I’ll just get Dr. Armstrong for you.” She hurried away.

Rachel emerged from the emergency room.

“Hi guys.”

“What’s wrong with Martha?” they all asked her.

“Well, it appears that Martha has been shot in the head. The bullet lodged itself in and got stuck, knocking her cold. Luckily it didn’t get too far into her head, but it caused an awful amount of blood to be lost.”

“Rachel, just be straight, is she going to be okay?” Alf demanded.

“We’re pretty sure that she will. She’s unconscious but stable at the moment. There could be further complications down the track if we’re not careful, but she’s strong, she’ll get through it.”

“Can we see her?” Jack asked, speaking for the first time in a while.

Rachel nodded. “But only a few at a time, and not for too long.”

Jack and Alf entered the room. Martha laid there, with many machines hooked up to her, a breathing tube in her mouth and a big bandage wrapped around her head. Jack sat next to her and took her hand. Alf stood at the end of her bed.

“This just isn’t fair.” Jack said softly. “She doesn’t deserve this.”

“I know mate.” Said Alf. “But don’t forget, Martha is one strong girl. She’ll get through this.”

Jack nodded. He brushed a few strands of hair off her forehead, stroking her face.

Martha stirred. She murmured something. “Jack.”

Jack gasped in happiness. He squeezed her hand. “Martha. It’s okay babe, I’m here.”

Martha stirred for a minute before her eyes snapped open.

“Jack!” she sobbed.

“Hey, it’s okay. You’re alright.” He pulled her into his arms. She clung onto him for dear life and sobbed into his shirt.

“Jack, he came, and he had a gun and he shot me.” She cried.

“Corey?” Jack asked, although he already knew the answer.

She nodded, tears poring down her face. Jack held his wife as close to him as possible, rubbing her back. Alf went to get Rachel. Jack managed to calm Martha down a bit before Rachel checked her over. She said that Martha would get better, but she would need to stay in hospital for a while. By the time this was over, Martha was so exhausted, physically and emotionally, that she went back to sleep. Jack sat and watched his wife sleep, filled with thanks that she was okay.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

While Martha slept, Jack went home to get some things for her. He also contacted his work to let them know what had happened. He confirmed that it was Corey, and he had a gun. The cops inspected the house and when they were done Jack returned to the hospital. By then Martha was awake. She looked so happy when he came back, her love for him showing on her face. Her hugged her close, showing how relieved he was that she was alright.

That night, he refused to go home. He could be very stubborn, as Martha knew. He slept on a chair by her bedside all night to make sure she was safe and wasn’t lonely.

The next morning, Martha woke up early. She smiled when she saw Jack sleeping on the side of her bed. He was the best husband she could ever ask for. She leaned over and kissed the top of his head.

Jack woke and smiled at her too. He said to her, “Are you okay?”

She nodded. But she noticed that Jack looked guilty for some reason.

“What’s wrong?” she asked him.

Jack sighed. “It was my fault that you got shot yesterday.”

Martha looked at him in shock. “How?”

“Because I left you when I went to the diner. I shouldn’t have left you alone; I should have been with you.”

Martha laid her hand over his. “Jack,” she said gently. “It was not your fault what happened. It was Corey’s. We didn’t know that he’d get me at home. This is no ones fault but his, okay?” she looked at him.

He nodded. He hugged her again. “I’m just so glad you’re alright.” He whispered into her ear. “I love you.”

“I love you too. So much.” She lay in his arms, grateful for his embrace.

Please tell me what you think and I have also added a new story called 'Happiness is Real', it's a Matilda and Lucas fic.

Archived