Corey's Revenge

Guest Home and Away Always!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys. Here is the next poart for you, but there might not be too many other chapters for a while becasue my yearly exams are very close and I must study, study, study. On second thoughts, it is kind of short, so if you want me to update sooner, just tell me.

Chapter Three:

Martha eventually fell asleep in her husband’s arms. Jack knew that she hadn’t slept well the night before. She had been up the whole time, worrying about Corey.

He carried her and put her down on the bed in their room, planting a kiss on her forehead softly.

He stared down at her. She was so beautiful, and she looked so peaceful, but he knew of all the hurt and pain she was going through, how broken she was.

He went back to the kitchen to finish his coffee. Only five minutes later, Alf entered the house.

“Hey Alf.” Jack greeted his grandfather in law.

“G’day mate. How are you?” Alf responded with a smile.

“Oh, we’re alright.” Jack sighed.

Alf looked at him curiously, but just said, “I wanted to come see my granddaughter and her husband, see how they’re getting on. Where’s Martha?”

“She’s actually asleep.” Jack informed him.

“What, at this time of the day? Isn’t she feeling well?” Alf asked.

“Not exactly.” Jack filled him in on the whole Corey saga. Alf was shocked.

“What the flamin’ hell would he want with Martha anymore?”

“Well, we both thwarted his plan last time, so he could want revenge.”

“Oh.” Alf was silent for a moment. “You’ll take care of her Jack, won’t you?”

“Of course I will.” Jack promised. “I’m not letting her out of my sight. He won’t get to her. Because I’m not going to let my wife go through all of that pain again.”

Around two hours later, after Alf had gone home, Martha emerged from their room, bleary-eyed and hair tousled, though she was still perfect to Jack.

“Hey.” He smiled at her. She came and sat on his lap. She stroked his face gently.

“You know I love you, don’t you?” she said softly.

He nodded. “I do. And you know I love you?”

She nodded back. “I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“Same here.” Said Jack, giving her a kiss. “I am so glad I married you.”

Little did they know that Corey was outside their house, listening to every word they were saying. And the perfect plan was forming in his head. A plan that would get both Jack and Martha.

Archived