Protection

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look at the bottom of this part, Martha and Jack's baby was born on my birthday in my fic. :P

Protection

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Holden, you have a baby girl!"

--------------------

An hour later Tony had come back to the hospital with Lucas, Beth and Matilda. Tasha and Robbie had arrived, and left Ella with Irene because 'A hospital was no place for a small baby' even though it was a maternity ward and it was full of them.

Beth had hold of the newborn baby and while everyone was crowding around them, Martha was talking to Jack.

"So have you decided on a name yet?" Jack asks Martha who was being very quiet. "What's wrong?"

"I've not even held her" She moans. "I know, I probably sound like a child"

"No, you don't" He giggles. "I haven't held her either" She then cheers up a bit as Tony gets his digital camera out, makes everyone crowd around Martha's bedside and takes a picture of everyone including Martha finally holding her baby girl.

--------------------

"I don't think I have the energy to smile anymore" Jack sighs. "I'm surprised we weren't all blinded by that camera"

"Aw they only want to remember 'the moment'" Martha laughs. "So about her name?"

"I thought we had decided you would name it if it was a girl" Jack points out. "You said you had loads of Ideas"

"I have" She thinks for a second. "Emily, Sarah, Hannah, Demi..."

"They are all nice" Jack says to her. "Which one do you think we should call her" Martha looks at her daughter.

"I like Sarah-Demi Holden" Jack nods and they both look at the new baby girl...

Sarah-Demi Holden- 23rd July

Preview: Both couples are happy, but what happens to change that at Ella's first birthday party?

Protection

"SUPRISE!" Everyone shouts as Martha and Jack walk through the door of the beach house, Sarah-Demi in her carseet which Jack was carrying. Their faces lit up as they saw the 'Welcome Home' banner on the wall.

"I thought this was Ella's birthday party" Martha says to Tasha, obviously very surprised.

"It is, but it's Sarah's too" Tasha smiles as she looks over at Robbie playing with Ella. "I think Robbie likes Ella's new toys more than she does" They both giggle and move away from the door.

-------------------

"What's up with you?" Robbie asks Jack as he was looking very down. "You should be really happy"

"C'mon, have a drink" Kim orders them as he brings round more alcohol. "And cheer up!"

"I don't think you should be drinking, Kim" Robbie laughs. "Especially with Jack" Kim shrugs his shoulders and carries on drinking, as does Jack.

"So" Robbie says while building one of Ella's toy tower things. "What is wrong?"

-------------------

"Aw look at them" Martha tells Tasha as she watches Robbie with Ella. "She's are going to be right Daddy's girls when she is older"

"Yes and your Daddy's getting drunk" Tasha tells Sarah-Demi. "Again, you would have thought he had learned his lesson after last time" They both carry on laughing.

-------------------

"I'm fine" Jack says while tripping and knocking over Robbie's tower. "Oh sorry" And Ella starts to cry.

-------------------

"Oh look" Tasha shouts. "Someone’s posted a birthday card for Ella" She opens it and goes extremely quiet.

"Well, who's it off?" Martha asks her.

'Happy Birthday

You Will Be Where You Belong Soon

It’s Your Destiny'

Tasha and Martha both knew who it was off, but they thought it was all over after last time.

Preview: Tasha and Robbie run away with Ella.

Whats wrong with Jack?? Why the heck would he be down when he just had a baby?? And he definitely shouldnt be drinking *shakes head* Poor Baby Ella though. Awww...Rob and Tash are leaving :( Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived