Protection

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

This will make Martha see how much she loves Jack

Although somehow I think Jack will be the critcally ill one for some reason Jack4martha

well done keep up the good work!!!!!1

Post more today please please please with sugar on top!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

If Jack is the critically ill one, then Martha better forgive him. Then again, she'll get annoyed that Tasha was at Jack's house in the first place. Grrrr...Natasha we need an update soon, because the suspense is killing me

Last part before I go on holiday tomorrow, next part will be on Saturday at least. :( xxx

Protection

Jack, Tasha and Kim were at the hospital, Kim had come around and Rachel was in his room. The doctors were still working on Tasha and Jack who had both inhaled a lot of smoke. Martha was at Jack's bedside, trying to call Robbie who did not know that his wife was in hospital!

---------------------

"Jack, please wake up!" Martha had tears in her eyes, she was talking to Jack and telling how mush she loves him and that everything would be okay from now on. "I love you, I've never stopped loving you" She grabs hold of his hand and brings it up to her face. "Things are going to be OK now, I promise"

---------------------

Meanwhile when Robbie had found out about Tasha, he rushed to the hospital with Ella. By the time he did, she was already awake.

"Tash! I'm so sorry" Robbie explained as he handed Ella over to Tasha. "I love you"

"I love you too, Rob" She smiles at him, he smiles back so she kisses him.

"What were you doing at Jack's anyway?" Robbie asks her, Tasha removes her breathing mask again.

"I was putting things right" She explained.

"What do you mean?" He moves closer to Tasha and cuddles her and Ella, a proper family.

"It was a mistake" Robbie hugs his wife and tells her its okay.

---------------------

"Jack, please" Martha pleads with him to wake up. "I have something really big to tell you" Just at that moment, Jack's machine starts to beep really loudly.

Preview: Jack lives, Martha collapses!

Lol its funny how whenever Martha collapses, we all immediately know that she is pregnant. So Jack is in a critical condition :angry: But im glad he lives. And im glad everything is ok with Jack and Martha now :) Oh and a baby Holden *dances*

Please update soon

Archived