High School Musical

Guest Amir

I didn't really notice the lighting, so I'll just have to go look at it again lol!!

I'm sure you'lll find it really easy to watch it again, it was on 4 times today, 3 in a row :rolleyes: Still i missed the first 20 mins :P and i still really want to watch it again :D

As for the lighting its just me being really picky :P

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loll yep and i don't mind one bit :D I was surprised how much i liked this one because i did like the first one, but i didn't like love it like some of my friends.... Hope that made sense lolll. But HSM2 is just something you just have to see if you've seen the first one. And i'm so glad i did it, i love it :D

Bring on HSM 3! WITH Vanessa Hudgens, it just wouldn't be the same :P:D

Yeah I was the same, most of my friends were like OMG you have to watch HSM 1 and when I did I was like That was good but not as good as I thought it would be!! But I loved HSM 2 so much, the songs are better IMO although I do like the songs from the first one too!!

Yeah I cant wait for HSM 3 with Vanessa Hudgens!! If she's not in it it'll be so strange!

I hope for the third they tackle the graduation/going to college thing, because all of the cast is growing up and there was a lot of talk about "the future" in HSM 2. Would like for the cast to remain the same too.

My younger sisters are addicted to this!

They seen it at my cousins house and have been pestering my uncle to burn it onto a disc for them ever since.

I keep hearing the songs playing because they've downloaded them all and play them on repeat through the computer, lol.

I must admit that I'm interested in seeing the second one now. I saw the first one so why not?

The song 'Fabulous' is so addictive! 'I want more!'

Aargh!

I cant believe how much I love HSM 2! I love it even more than the first, and I didnt even think that was possible! lol

They defo did a brilliant job with it, as usual! :D

And dont worry people, they would never get rid of V, if they did, Zac and Ashley etc would strike and wouldnt film it :P

I love the 'gotta go my own way' scene (and song), I always cry :(

Zac was fantastic in it aswell :D Made me giggle with his funny leg movements :lol: and I'm sure at one point he did a Michael Jackson move at the start of 'bet on it'. lol

Totally wicked!

Archived