High School Musical

Guest Amir

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I watched HSM3 today and didn't like it. I loved the first and second one and was quite a big fan of hsm a while ago and was really looking forward to the third but it was disappointing. It was boring at times because there was hardly any plot, the whole time I was looking for a conflict or something big to happen and it never did. Plus there was waaaayyy too much Troyella. I am a fan of them but it seemed to be all about them and they had too many cheesy songs and numbers together. It was kinda OTT. While they obviously have great chemistry I think they lacked that spark they had in the first and second movie. The only scene I really liked was when he went to her house and they ate chocolate covered strawberries and he asked her why she didn't tell him about Stanford. But I have to say, Vanessa's acting in this one was no where as good as the last two. The whole movie and build up was kinda weird. My only favourite thing about this one is the new British girl and the opening song 'now or never'. That was pretty awesome.

I might watch it again in good quality because I couldn't really appreciate all the stage set up and props but I think I definitely liked the second one better because it at least had a decent plot, was entertaining and I loved all the songs.

^^ i say deffinatly watch it in HQ, it has some amazing sets, especially in "I Want It All"

the indoor picnic was one of my favourite scenes too :wub:

i agree that the plot was perhaps the weakest of the three, but the songs kept me entertained as did the fact that more characters got bigger rolls, Kelsi, Ryan, Jason, Martha etc. all had more of a part in this movie, which i liked aswell as Mrs. D :D

Archived