High School Musical

Guest Amir

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard it was because there was pictures of her naked in papers or something! I'm not sure wether thats true or not though!!

Thanks for replying :) oh yeah i heard about the photos. Atleast she apologized, but i suppose to some people shes lost her innocent disney image, i still think shes awesome with a great voice :)

Its ok :wink:

I sort of hope that they dont replace her because I cant imagine anyone else playing Gabriella (sp?)...I still think shes a great actress and she really does have a great voice!! :)

Btw...the Disney channel are showing it here tomorrow at 11am, 3pm, and then again at 8pm! They done that today aswell! I know that one of them is the "play your part" and the other is the "singalong" version but as far as I know the one at 8pm is the normal one!!

She isn't getting replaced. The photos were taken when she was about 15, before she got into the Disney business. If they were taken while in HSM, she'd probably be chucked.

I loved HSM2 but it didn't have the sparkle the first one did. But Sharpay is fabulous!

She isn't getting replaced. The photos were taken when she was about 15, before she got into the Disney business. If they were taken while in HSM, she'd probably be chucked.

I loved HSM2 but it didn't have the sparkle the first one did. But Sharpay is fabulous!

Oh right, thanks for clearing that up!! :)

Glad she isnt being replace so!

Actually.. she is :P

I was looking all over the Internet last night, and then finally IMDB confirmed it for me. Vanessa was on the cast list for IMDB's profile for playing Gabriella in HSM3 a few weeks ago, but now she's not and another actress is (I believe she's one of the Cheetah Girls?) And also I was looking on the Internet for quite a while last night to get to the truth. She told the press she was over 18 when the pictures were taken (I think it would have been really bad if she wasn't over 18... then they'd really rip her) and also Disney thought it was "Irresponsible" of her to do such a thing. Basically, they just don't want to ruin a squeaky clean appearance, and also nakedness is a much bigger thing in America than EU. EU probably wouldn't care about something like that, whereas Americans are really not happy. So... she's not getting involved with anything Disney anymore. Including HSM 3 :(

I personally think it's stupid... if she took drugs, I'd understand. But I can't imagine the children are going to care that much that she sent some naked pictures to her boyfriend. In fact, if the parents are that bothered- don't let the children see the pictures! They can't actually show her in all nakedness in press... only on the Internet.

Also, as I browsed I did actually come across them, (accidently!!). And... if you ignore the fact she's naked, it's not that bad. Obviously I didn't have a good old look and study the picture, it was an accident and I very quickly backed out of the page :P but I know she wasn't doing anything filthy or whatever. She wasn't doing an act of any sort... I don't think there's a problem to be honest. It was a mistake... and it could have been far worse. She did nothing wrong.

:( Oh well... HSM 3 is going to be crap.

If that is true then i completely agree, disney are being stupid. Shes apologized and she must feel so embarrased. If she gets replaced in HM3 then i reckon they should replace zac as well as i just don't think it would be the same :(

But i found this article from DS from earlier this month

Disney stands by Hudgens over nude photo

Saturday, September 8 2007, 12:58 BST

By Alex Fletcher

'High School Musical 2'

Disney has issued a statement standing by High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens after a nude photo of the actress leaked onto the internet.

In a statement, they said: "Vanessa has apologised for what was obviously a lapse in judgment."

The company has claimed that the picture will not alter any decision it makes over whether the actress should appear in any further work produced for the franchise.

Hudgens has apologised about the photograph, telling Extras: "I want to apologise to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Thanks *Purple*Star* for letting me know the times hopefully it will be the same over here :D Wow they're doing those verisons of HSM 2 already :o thats got to be a record :P i want to see the normal one first the others just seem pointless in my opinion

So many lies on the internet :P

First, she ISN'T getting replaced. There were rumours about Adrienne whatever (Chanel from the Cheetah Girls) replacing her, but Disney has confirmed that those rumours are false. And if Imdb says that, it's wrong.

Second, she was 15 when the photos were taken (they were taken for her boyfriend). I unfortunately came across them, and no way she was 18 when they were taken. They were taken around the time when she was in Thunderbirds, which was when she was about 15 in 2003. An ex boyfriend leaked them (apparently the same guy who leaked the photo of her doing the fingers).

To be honest, I have no respect for Vanessa and dislike her but if she were to get chucked, I think that would be a stupid mistake. They were taken way before she got into HSM, and I suspect she never intended for them to be leaked on the internet.

I think the photos were taken for another guy. I don't know about her being 15, though.

If they were meant for Zac then he has to be the one that leaked them, meaning there would be a big stir over that. And there isn't. It's obvious an ex of hers has released them just cos he can.

Archived