High School Musical

Guest Amir

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally saw HSM2 today! A friend remembered to record it for me! :D

Anyways, it was so much ... brighter! than the first. Sharpay was awesome and it was nice to see a bit more of Kelsi too. A great range of songs. I'm on my second run through :P. Loved the pink golf buggy! :lol:

I didn't think any of the cast had signed on to the third yet and were waiting to see what the script was like. Doesn't matter, I'm enjoying this one for the moment. Apparently they are releasing a special edition DVD with a song of Troy and Sharpay that didn't make the final cut of the movie. Something about a pineapple ... :huh:

Lol....So Kym did ya manage to watch it???

I'm going to watch it tonight agian because the TV is gone, none of the channels are working! :( so I couldnt watch it at 3!!

The songs are so good...Im still listening to them!!

Sorry i haven't this thread for a while and... nooo i still havent watched it :( When i was on at 3 my bro and his gf were watching something on the cable and by the time they left it was 3/4 of the way through on disney +1 :angry:

I'm hoping its on over the weekend, i've been packed with h/w this week, my friends keep explaining it to me and how Sharpays the best, but its not the same :(:D

Sorry i haven't this thread for a while and... nooo i still havent watched it :( When i was on at 3 my bro and his gf were watching something on the cable and by the time they left it was 3/4 of the way through on disney +1 :angry:

I'm hoping its on over the weekend, i've been packed with h/w this week, my friends keep explaining it to me and how Sharpays the best, but its not the same :(:D

Dont worry about it!!

That sucks that you havnt seen it yet, its definatly not the same until you see it for yourself!!! Not sure if its going to be on, hopefully it will though! :)

I FINALLY saw it :D i missed the first 20 mins, but i've been waiting so long i didn't care :P Anyway omg i absolutely loved it! I think its loads better than the first one. It was just different and IMO the acting has really improved. I even preferred the songs, they were more pop songs, but i think they were better. I know this old news to everyone, but i'm really happy :D The thing that did bug me though was the brightness of some settings like the golf course :P Well i'm downloading the songs at this moment in time :D

Archived