Guest Dean

Another great episode last night... can't wait 'till next week for the final 4 episodes.

How funny was Chloe in the bar when she used the stun gun on the sleazy guy. All of her scenes were great. And bossing Bill around :lol: Go Chloe!

I'm starting to like Karen also :lol:

Oh and I finally understand one of the Jack Bauer quotes on that site - the one that was something like "Only Jack Bauer can fly a plane from the luggage compartment" :lol:

Speaking of the plane... I didn't expect it to be the co-pilot working for Henderson.

Looking forward to Dean's essay response. :lol::P

Wish I had a stun gun every time a sleazy guy comes onto me (which isn't all the time thank God).

I just love the stuff that comes out of Chloe's mouth sometimes. I think she's now my favourite at the moment. I also like Karen...and didn't expect the co-pilot to be working with Henderson either.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point, but don't you want to see a painful death for him?

But a more important question remains: will Jack land the plane in time?

Stupid question. Of course he will. He's Jack Bauer. :lol:

Why the big rush?

Daily Telegraph

2 August 2006

Now we know this series is meant to be heartstopping action TV. We get that every tick of the clock is crucial in Jack Bauer's quest to save the world and bin the bad guys.

But Channel 7 seems to have been on its own mission to finish this, it must be said, cracking, series as soon as possible. Bauer's battles have been seen twice a week. Tonight, we get a double helping and then another tomorrow when the double-barrelled finale airs.

Pause. Take a breath.

Fear not, 24 virgins, it's not too late to jump on board what is a very slick TV show.

Here's all you need to know to get you up to speed. Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) is on board a plane trying to get his hands on proof President Charles Logan was involved in the assassination of former Prez David Palmer.

When Logan finds out Bauer has the goods, he decides to have the plane, which is loaded with civilians, shot down. It's a mad scramble to land the plane on a freeway before an F-18 fighter jet blows Bauer and co to smithereens.

The second episode sees Bauer back on the trail of nerve gas carrying terrorist Valdimir Bierko (Julian Sands), who somehow manages to escape Bauer's clutches.

If you can get past plot implausibility (why don't they just go to the press about Logan's dirty ways?) this is pretty thrilling stuff. So why is Seven desperate to chew through it?

Archived