Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been reading it because it was spoilers when you first started. But i'll read it now as the storyline has already started :D hehe... BTW, did that Tracey and Zoe fic finish?

Am I hearing things right? Drew not reading spoilers? :P Haha that's cool and yay! The other one is kinda taking a break for now - I'm having fun with this one at the moment, but I should finish the other one soon, I've only got one or two more parts 'til the end.

Hey guys I finally have the 11th episode here. It's a little short, but meh :lol: ... Enjoy.

Andy when I read your fic it had stuff that I was going to use in my fic, i'm still going ahead with it because I planned it awhile ago. So when you read it, i'm not copying yours, we're just going to have similar stuff in our fics... You'll know what i'm talking about when you read it. :o

CREDITS

PREVIOUSLY ON BAY CRUSH

MAMMA ROSE: How can you just let her escape!?

MITCH: Well we didn’t know she was going to escape!

BELLE: They wanted me to steal some chosen one’s baby… Your baby! [Tasha looks shocked]

TASHA: No, no, no, no! She can’t be back!

The race began to protect their loved ones…

[The room has no lights on. Kirsty and Robbie finish moving a lounge against the front door]

ROBBIE: That’s it. [Robbie looks around the place, Belle comes down the stairs] How’s Tash?

BELLE: She’s doing ok.

KIRSTY: How long will we have to do this for?

ROBBIE: I’m guessing until they’ve been found. Which hopefully is tonight. [Kirsty looks around the room]

MAMMA ROSE: Police will be searching for us Mitchell! We need to be prepared for a battle! Did you bring the weapons? [Charity hands her the guns]

MITCH: So what’s the plan?

TASHA: [A window downstairs shatters. Tasha gets a fright] What’s that!?

ROBBIE: Stay here! [Robbie leaves the room]

ROBBIE: [Robbie is looking around] Whose there? [suddenly Robbie is knocked out by a baseball bat, Charity hit him]

[belle walks down the stairs. Charity and Mitch see her]

BELLE: Oh god! [The three of them stare at each other for a few seconds. Out of the blue Mitch races up the stairs and gets a hold of Belle] Let go of me!

[Charity bursts in]

TASHA: You can’t take her!

CHARITY: We’re only taking what’s ours!

TASHA: Go to hell! [Charity tries to take the baby out of Tasha’s arms]

[Charity is walking downstairs with the baby in one hand and a gun in the other, Tasha is behind her]

TASHA: Give her back to me! [Charity swings around and points the gun at Tasha, Tasha stands still. Tasha notices Robbie] Oh my god what happened!?

MITCH: We’re not taking her away from you Tasha… You’re coming with us! [Tasha looks shocked]

TASHA: What!? [Mitch grabs onto Tasha’s arm] Mitch, let me go!

Zoe and Tracey spent their night waiting for Kirsty…

[Another car opposite on the road pulls up. It’s Tracey and Zoe]

But Zoe received another surprise instead…

[Charity is walking towards the combie van. Zoe and Tracey notice this]

TRACEY: What the hell is going on!?

ZOE: [Zoe notices Mamma Rose in the van] Oh my god!

ZOE: What the hell are you doing here? [Mamma Rose turns and sees Zoe, Tracey joins them]

MAMMA ROSE: Eve?

ZOE: Mother… [Mamma Rose smiles and Eve. Tracey looks confused]

And a wedding proposal was interrupted by news they weren’t expecting…

KIM: You’re kidding!? Call an ambulance and the police alright! This is huge! [Kim hangs up] That was Belle… Tasha and the baby have been kidnapped by the bunch that brainwashed Tasha a year ago.

KIT: What!?

KIM: That’s only half of it. Robbie’s knocked out and bleeding from his head. Oh and did I forget to mention Zoe is standing on their front lawn!?

KIT: But how? [Kit looks very confused]

KIM: I have no idea. But whatever is happening… It must be huge. [Kit and Kim stare at each other]

EPISODE ELEVEN: The Reunions

THE BEACH HOUSE-OUTSIDE-BELLE’S ROOM-LIVING AREA

[Continued from the last scene]

ZOE: What the hell are you doing here?

MAMMA ROSE: Just taking back what’s rightfully mine. [she smiles]

ZOE: Stealing a child?

MAMMA ROSE: Not any child Eve, the baby of the chosen one! [Zoe laughs sarcastically]

ZOE: The chosen one… And all these years I was hoping you would of snapped out of that spell.

MAMMA ROSE: I see you still have abandon your beliefs. [she smiles]

ZOE: I don’t believe, in what you believe in mother.

MAMMA ROSE: Well what do you believe in then Eve? Everybody has to have some sort of beliefs.

ZOE: You’re right. I do have beliefs. I believe in justice and revenge!

MAMMA ROSE: Justice and revenge?

ZOE: I guess I combined your faith into my beliefs. [Mamma Rose looks confused] Judgment day. [Zoe smiles, then Tracey]

MAMMA ROSE: And who is this strapping young lady? [Talking about Tracey]

TRACEY: I’m Tracey, Tracey Thompson.

MAMMA ROSE: Nice to meet you Tracey. [Charity comes out of the van]

CHARITY: Mamma, what is going on!? We need to go now! [Mamma rose smiles evilly]

MAMMA ROSE: I really must go Eve, before we’ve been caught. [Zoe looks confused] I guess you can say your mother is a fugitive on the run. [Zoe smiles, then Mamma Rose]

ZOE: Like mother, like daughter? [Mamma Rose looks confused while Zoe chuckles] Have you ever heard of the Summer Bay Stalker? [Tracey and Zoe smile]

MAMMA ROSE: My, my, my. What has my daughter become? [Mamma Rose smiles]

[in Belle’s room, Belle and Kirsty are still in shock, Belle comes from the window]

BELLE: They’re still there. We should call the police!

KIRSTY: What did Kim say?

BELLE: Call an ambulance and the police. And he’ll be here right away. [belle dials triple 0]

KIRSTY: Who are you calling?

BELLE: The ambulance for Robbie. Can you go check on him?

KIRSTY: Yeah, sure. [Kirsty gets up and walks away, Belle moves back to the window and notices the girls still in the front yard]

MAMMA ROSE: Well, we should go, we don’t want to be caught. [Mamma Rose kisses Eve on the check] Be safe my darling. [Mamma Rose and Charity move towards the Combie van]

ZOE: Mum… [Mamma Rose turns around, Zoe says nothing]

MAMMA ROSE: Yes dear? [Zoe looks like she’s about to say something]

ZOE: It’s nothing. I’ll see you again one day, I hope. [Zoe smiles, then Mamma Rose. Mamma Rose gets in the car]

TRACEY: Now that was a very weird coincidence.

[Kirsty comes down the stairs, and checks up Robbie. From outside Zoe notices this through the broken window]

ZOE: Sh. [Talking to Tracey]

TRACEY: What is it? [Whispering to her]

ZOE: I think… I think that’s Kirsty. [Zoe says smiling. Kirsty looks up and notices them. She just stands there]

KIRSTY: Um Belle. Have you called the police yet? [saying it loudly so Zoe can hear this]

TRACEY: We better go.

ZOE: No, she could be joking!

BELLE: They should be here in a few minutes. [Calling from upstairs]

ZOE: Or not. [Tracey tugs on Zoe’s jacket to pull her back to the car]

TRACEY: Come on!

ZOE: No, not just yet!

TRACEY: Do you want to get locked up? Come on! [Kirsty runs upstairs. Zoe and Tracey run off to the car and get in. They just sit there] Are you going to start the car or not!? [A car comes speeding towards them. It’s Kim and Kit. Kim stops the car right in front of theirs] Oh my god! Eve! [Zoe does nothing but stare at Kim] Eve! Let’s go!

ZOE: What!? [Not hearing what Tracey just said. Kim stares back at Zoe]

KIM: Are you seeing what I’m seeing?

KIT: Belle’s right… They’re not dead.

TRACEY: Eve! Let’s go! [Zoe is still staring at Kim, looking sad. She puts her foot on the accelerator, swerves around Kim’s car and drives off into the distance. In Kim’s car, Kim and Kit are still in a state of shock]

KIT: This is like a nightmare!

KIM: I can’t believe she’s not dead! [Kim says in a whisper]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[The lights are on, Belle and Kirsty lift Robbie onto the lounge, you hear a car door slam]

BELLE: That must be Kim.

KIRSTY: How long until the ambulance gets here? Robbie doesn’t look too well.

BELLE: Any minute now. [Kim runs through the front door]

KIM: Is everyone ok? [Kim notices the mess]

BELLE: Tasha and the baby have been kidnapped, Robbie is lying unconscious on the lounge with a bleeding head, Irene is locked up in a mental institution, the house is trashed, oh we’re just fine Kim! Thanks for asking. [Very sarcastic]

KIM: I know. I meant how are you doing? [Kim notices Kirsty] Kirsty… Hey!

KIRSTY: Hey… This really isn’t a good mood for a reunion. [Kirsty chuckles. Kit walks in]

KIT: Oh my god! [Noticing the place is trashed, she sees Kirsty] Kirsty!?

KIRSTY: Hey. [They hug] How are you?

KIT: I’m ok. How are you? When did you come back?

KIM: Have you called an ambulance?

BELLE: They’re on their way. [Kim looks around the place]

KIM: Look at this place! What happened?

BELLE: One big nightmare!

KIRSTY: Yeah, it was scary. [Dean upstairs is crying]

KIT: I thought the baby was kidnapped with Tasha? [Looking confused]

KIRSTY: Yeah she did. [Kirsty runs up the stairs] That’s my baby. [From outside you hear an ambulance]

KIT: Everything will be ok little bro! [Kit holds Robbie unconscious hand]

THE COMBIE VAN

[Mamma Rose is driving, Mitch is in the passenger seat, Tasha is tied up in the back seat, Charity is holding the baby]

CHARITY: What If the police are at the farm?

MAMMA ROSE: Well then we better start looking for a new home shall we? [smiling]

MITCH: What about the others?

MAMMA ROSE: What about them?

MITCH: They have no warning that the police are coming to the farm, they could arrest them all!

MAMMA ROSE: We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good. You Mitchell, should know this!

MITCH: So sacrificing most of our believers is the right thing for the greater good? [Mamma Rose says nothing] Well?

MAMMA ROSE: It’s a tough sacrifice, but it’s one we’re willing too make. [Mitch doesn’t look happy]

CHARITY: And maybe the police wouldn’t be there so we can warn the others, pack up and move.

MAMMA ROSE: Exactly! Charity your positive attitude is exactly what we need right now. [Giving a dirty look towards Mitchell. In the back Tasha still looks shocked and doesn’t know what to do]

THE REVENGE HOUSE-FOYER-BEDROOM

[Tracey walks through. Zoe storms in and slams the door. She screams, Tracey looks at her]

TRACEY: What’s the problem?

ZOE: Nothing! [Zoe storms in her room and slams the door, Tracey goes over to walk in but the door is locked]

TRACEY: Eve, what’s the matter?

ZOE: Nothing!

TRACEY: Well let me in! [Trying to open the door]

ZOE: I just need some space. Can you please go away!

TRACEY: Eve-

ZOE: I said go! [Tracey gets terrified by Eve’s angriness. She walks away. Inside the bedroom Zoe falls to the floor and cries. She wipes her tears away and moves over to the wardrobe, she takes out a small box which have photos in there. There’s one of Mamma Rose, Zoe about four years old and a new born baby boy. She tears the photo apart. She finds another photo of her and Kim. She just looks at it and cries]

THE HOSPITAL-EMERGENCY-OUTSIDE

[Kit, Belle and Kirsty are sitting in the waiting room]

KIT: I should call mum and tell her what’s going on.

KIRSTY: It’s pretty late. Don’t you think?

KIT: No, she would want to know. [Kit gets up and walks away. Nurse Julie walks out]

KIRSTY: How is he?

JULIE: He’s doing ok.

BELLE: Can we see him?

JULIE: Only family at the moment. He has some pretty bad injuries.

KIRSTY: Is that all? [Julie says nothing] Julie?

JULIE: We have discovered something. But it needs to stay in the family. Where has Kit gone?

BELLE: She’s calling Beth. [Julie smiles and walks away] What do you think they found?

KIRSTY: I have no idea… Where’s Kim?

BELLE: He said he went to go get some fresh air.

[Outside the hospital Kim is sitting on a park bench, just staring into the sky]

[Kit walks back to them]

KIT: Mum said she’s on her way. [Kirsty and Belle give her a look] What happened?

THE FARM

[The combie van stops. Mamma Rose looks around the farm from inside the car]

MAMMA ROSE: Everything seems normal. [Jeremy runs up to the van]

JEREMY: Mamma! The police came here before!

CHARITY: What!? [Mamma Rose gets out of the van, so does Charity and Mitch]

MAMMA ROSE: When?

JEREMY: About an hour ago.

MITCH: What happened?

JEREMY: Well they thought we were the Believers. We just told them we’re backpackers as there’s only a small group of us left.

MAMMA ROSE: Did they believe you?

JEREMY: Yes.

MAMMA ROSE: Thank the Lord! [Mamma Rose walks towards her tent furiously]

CHARITY: What are we going to do with Tasha?

MAMMA ROSE: Leave her in the van, I’ll deal with her in the morning! [From inside the van Tasha hears this. She’s crying and looks worn out]

THE REVENGE HOUSE-LOUNGEROOM

[Tracey is lying on the lounge, Zoe walks in]

TRACEY: Hey? [Zoe smiles] Is everything alright?

ZOE: I don’t know. [Zoe sits next to Tracey] This whole night has been just too much for me.

TRACEY: What do you mean?

ZOE: Seeing mum after twenty years. Seeing Kim. It was like both my past lives have merged with my present life.

TRACEY: Oh. But the Kim thing, you would be over that wouldn’t you?

ZOE: I don’t know. [Tracey looks shocked and upset] I thought I was. I would of bet my life on it that I was over him… Just seeing him, it hurt.

TRACEY: But… You couldn’t be with him now anyway. I mean, he wouldn’t come back to you after discovering who you are.

ZOE: I don’t want to go back with him.

TRACEY: That’s good then. [Tracey smiles] I was getting worried that our relationship could be in trouble. Are you sure you don’t have feelings for him anymore? [Zoe says nothing] Eve? [Zoe gets up and walks away. Tracey sits there and cries]

THE HOSPITAL-EMERGENCY

[beth comes running in]

BETH: Where is he?

KIT: He’s in here. [beth and Kit walk in. Robbie has tubes in his mouth, etc]

BETH: Oh my god! [Dr. Green walks in] How is he?

DR. GREEN: We need to talk. [He closes the door. Beth looks shocked and upset]

TRAGEDIES WILL STRIKE… 9 episodes until the season finale

Hey i'm going to put this fic on fanfic.net and I have to rate it... What do you guys think i should rate it? These are the two that would most suit the fic... But i'm not too sure which one. So if anyone has any ideas, please tell :D thanks

Fiction Rated: T

Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.

Fiction Rated: M

Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence, and strong coarse language.

EDIT: This is my post 6666 Yay :lol:

Hey i'm going to put this fic on fanfic.net and I have to rate it... What do you guys think i should rate it? These are the two that would most suit the fic... But i'm not too sure which one. So if anyone has any ideas, please tell :D thanks

Fiction Rated: T

Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.

Fiction Rated: M

Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence, and strong coarse language.

EDIT: This is my post 6666 Yay :lol:

hmm...i'd probably say 'T'

Archived