Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CREDITS

PREVIOUSLY ON BAY CRUSH

Kim planned to pop the big question to Kit…

[Kim has a grin, he throws an engagement ring to Martha] No way! You’re going to ask Kit to marry you?

KIM: Yes!

MARTHA: Oh my god! [Martha hugs Kim] I hope she says yes! When do you plan to pop the big question?

KIM: Tomorrow night! [Martha smiles]

Mamma Rose planned to steal Tasha’s baby…

MAMMA ROSE: We just want the baby.

BELLE: Baby? What baby?

MAMMA ROSE: The baby of the chosen one! And we want you to get it for us!

BELLE: Chosen one? What chosen one!?

MAMMA ROSE: Natasha Andrews!

BELLE: Who are you people!?

Belle raced the clock to get home in time to tell Tasha the devastating news…

BELLE: They took me!

TASHA: Who took you!?

BELLE: Those people I was telling you about!

ROBBIE: What people!?

TASHA: What did they do to you!?

BELLE: They wanted me to steal some chosen one’s baby… Your baby! [Tasha looks shocked]

TASHA: No, no, no, no! She can’t be back!

ROBBIE: Hey it will be alright!

TASHA: She’s come for the baby!

ROBBIE: We won’t let her take Bec alright! Everything will be ok!

Corey’s plans to keep Irene insane were working…

[irene rests her back on the door, she hears a faint knock on the door, she turns around, Corey is there smiling. Irene jumps back in fright and cries hysterically]

VOICE: It’s ok Irene. [irene looks around] It will be ok.

IRENE: Chloe? [irene looks behind her, Chloe is standing there, Irene gets a fright and falls off the bed] Go away!

CHLOE: Irene you need me!

IRENE: No I don’t! You’re dead!

CHLOE: Irene, I’m not dead! [Chloe smiles, Irene looks confused] I will help you brake out of here. [Chloe smiles again]

And Zoe’s plans for revenge were working exactly how she wanted them too…

TRACEY: Do you even have a clue where to begin?

ZOE: I’ve located Kane and Kirsty. They’re up in Queensland. Kane is a criminal on the run. He’s a fugitive. Now it’s just your job to hire cops to go to where they are and catch him out. Once he’s arrested Kirsty will come back to the Bay.

BELLE: [There’s a knock at the door, Tasha gets a fright] Hey? [belle says looking at the figure, Tasha turns around. It’s Kirsty]

TRACEY: What will we do once Kane is in jail?

ZOE: Make sure he gets transferred to the jail down here. Otherwise our plan won’t work if two of our victims are in two other jails.

KANE: You have got to be kidding me! [Kane looks shocked at the person in front of him, it’s Jesse]

JESSE: Well, well, well… It looks like someone’s past has caught up to them.

EPISODE 10: Taking Back What's Mine

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[Tasha is pacing around the room, Kirsty is sitting on a chair not knowing what to do. Belle still looks shaken up]

BELLE: What are we going to do? Irene isn’t even here!

TASHA: They’ve come for me. I knew she would of come back when she escaped! [Kirsty hugs Tasha]

KIRSTY: Tasha, what is going on!? You have to tell me! [Tasha looks upset, Robbie comes out of his room with Bec in one hand and Dean in the other]

ROBBIE: I think the kids should stay with us, they’re not safe in the other room.

KIRSTY: What you think Dean is at risk as well?

TASHA: No she just wants the chosen one’s baby… My baby!

KIRSTY: Tasha you have to tell me what’s going on otherwise I can’t help you!

TASHA: You can’t help me. No one can.

BELLE: Well why don’t we call the police? I mean what she did to you is a crime. Surely the cops would want to get her locked up! [Tasha looks at Robbie]

ROBBIE: As much as it’s a good plan I don’t think it will work. I mean she had two guys kidnap you Belle. She has people working for her. Even if she’s inside, that’s not going to stop her from trying to get her hands on Rebecca! [Tasha sits on the lounge]

TASHA: She’s already won.

ROBBIE: You just can’t think like that!

BELLE: Should we call Jack? Maybe he could help.

ROBBIE: Jack’s in the city.

TASHA: What do you think we should do? [Tasha looks at Robbie. Robbie doesn’t know what to say]

THE FARM

[Mamma Rose is pacing around a fire. Talking to the two guys that captured Belle]

MAMMA ROSE: How can you just let her escape!?

MITCH: Well we didn’t know she was going to escape! [Mamma Rose laughs sarcastically]

MAMMA ROSE: [she sighs] I’m surrounded by idiots! Do you realize what you people have done!? That girl is going to race home back to Tasha and tell her that we’re back!

MITCH: She may not of go far. She could be lost in the bush somewhere…

MAMMA ROSE: Just go! Both of you! [Charity walks up to them]

MITCH: Mamma-

MAMMA ROSE: Go!

CHARITY: What happened?

MAMMA ROSE: Belle has escaped!

CHARITY: What!? She’s now going to go back to Tasha and-

MAMMA ROSE: I know what she’s going to do Charity! After all this planning, it feels like we’ve lost!

CHARITY: We can still take Tasha and the child.

MAMMA ROSE: And risk being taken by the police? Charity it’s such a huge risk!

CHARITY: Well we don’t have to go there personally and steal Tasha and the child. Mitch and Douglas can take them. They can be put under pressure for their punishment for letting Belle go.

MAMMA ROSE: What if they get caught!?

CHARITY: Well it’s their own fault isn’t it? [Charity smiles, then Mamma Rose, pleased with what Charity has suggested]

THE HOLDEN HOUSE- LIVING AREA

[The room has been decorated to make the room look all romantic. Kim is still setting up some stuff for the proposal. Martha walks in from the hallway]

MARTHA: I just spoke to Kit. She said she’ll be here in a few minutes. [They smile at each other]

KIM: Does she know what’s going on?

MARTHA: Nope. Kim, this is going to be the best night of her life. I know it! [They hug]

KIM: Thanks! [They smile at each other and Martha walks out, Kim takes the ring out of his pocket he looks at it and smiles]

THE MENTAL HOSPITAL- IRENE’S ROOM

[irene is sitting on the bed, Chloe is near her]

IRENE: I don’t understand. How can you not be dead?

CHLOE: It’s called faith Irene. [Chloe smiles]

IRENE: So how are you going to get me out of here?

CHLOE: It’s not how Irene. It’s when. The time is nine o’clock. Make sure you’re awake by eleven.

IRENE: Why so late?

CHLOE: Irene, no activity is going on around that time. I’ve studied each person. When they leave, when they go on a break. Irene, you will get out of here! [Chloe smiles]

THE REVENGE HOUSE-BEDROOM

[Zoe is brushing out the knots in her hair, Tracey walks in. Zoe smiles]

ZOE: Where have you been?

TRACEY: Busy with your revenge… Kane has been transferred down here. [Zoe smiles]

ZOE: No way!

TRACEY: Even better, it was more of a coincidence. He’s staying in the same cell as Jesse!

ZOE: What? How? [sounding excited]

TRACEY: Jesse’s old cell mate was just released last night. Kane needed a cell and Jesse needed a cell mate. Talk about perfect timing. [Tracey sits on the bed] So… What’s next?

ZOE: What’s next is that we wait… Wait for Kirsty.

TRACEY: Should we spy on Irene’s place then? She could rock up there.

ZOE: [Zoe thinks for a second] We’ll go soon. I just need to finish this. [Continuing combing her hair, and trying to hold in the pain from taking out the knots]

THE BEACH HOUSE- LIVING AREA

[Robbie is on the phone to Jack]

ROBBIE: Ok. Thanks mate. [Robbie hangs up]

BELLE: What did he say?

ROBBIE: Make sure all the doors and windows are locked- [belle looks around]

BELLE: They already are.

ROBBIE: Place furniture against the doors. And for us to all stay in one room. Preferably upstairs.

TASHA: Could they still get in?

ROBBIE: I don’t know. It’s best that we just do what Jack says. [Robbie hugs Tasha] It will be ok.

KIRSTY: I’ll take the babies upstairs then. [Kirsty takes Rebecca out of Robbie’s arms, and she walks upstairs]

BELLE: Should we tell someone? Maybe someone can guard the house or something?

TASHA: That sounds like a good-

ROBBIE: Jack said it’s best if no one is around the house. It could scare Mamma Rose and the Believers away.

BELLE: Well isn’t that what we want? Too scare them away?

ROBBIE: No, Jack said it’s perfectly best if they stayed in the area so they can catch the Believers. He said he’ll organize some cops to go check out the farm they used to be at. [Tasha seems worried again] Tash, all will be fine. I won’t let them take you. [Robbie hugs Tasha]

THE HOLDEN HOUSE- LIVING AREA

[Kit walks through the door, Kim is standing near it, Kit’s shocked by what Kim has done]

KIT: Oh my god, Kim!

KIM: Do you like it?

KIT: You did all this for me? [Kim smiles, Kit hugs him] Oh I love you Kim. This is so romantic!

KIM: You haven’t eaten yet have you?

KIT: No, I haven’t. Did you cook?

KIM: Martha did the cooking. But I helped her. Sit down. I’ll get you a drink. [Kit smiles and sits, Kim pours her an orange juice]

THE FARM

[Mitch and Douglas are sitting by a fire, Charity walks up to them]

CHARITY: Mamma Rose would like to see you both.

DOUGLAS: About Belle?

CHARITY: About Tasha… You two have another job, thanks to your failure before.

MITCH: Failure!? She escaped!

CHARITY: And you let her escape! Just go and see her. She’s angry enough as it is.

MITCH: What’s going on?

CHARITY: Well you let Belle escape. You do the math Mitch. [Douglas and Mitch look at each other, they walk towards Mamma Rose’s tent] Mamma Rose, they’re here. [Charity looks at the boys, Mamma Rose comes out of her tent, not looking happy]

MAMMA ROSE: Charity go get their protection.

MITCH: Protection?

MAMMA ROSE: Police will be searching for us Mitchell! We need to be prepared for a battle!

DOUGLAS: Don’t you think you’re making this bigger then it already is? They may not believe Belle. [Mamma Rose laughs sarcastically and shakes her head]

MAMMA ROSE: Jeremy! [A man walks over to them] Take Douglas to the shed. And make sure he can’t escape!

DOUGLAS: What!?

MAMMA ROSE: Wake up and realize the mess you have created boy! I don’t want to see you again! [Jeremy gets a hold of Douglas]

DOUGLAS: What are you going to do with me!? [Jeremy begins to walk away with Douglas] What are you going to do with me!? [Charity walks up to them with two guns]

CHARITY: What happened?

MAMMA ROSE: Never mind. Did you bring the weapons? [Charity hands her the guns]

CHARITY: Well we’re now down one man. Unless-

MAMMA ROSE: We’ll go with Mitch. [Mamma Rose looks at Mitch]

MITCH: So what’s the plan?

THE MENTAL HOSPITAL-IRENE’S ROOM

[irene is looking around the room, voices are going through her head]

IRENE: Chloe? [irene continues to look around the room] Go away! Leave me alone! [The voices get faster and louder, Irene looks upset]

CHLOE: Ready Irene? [Out of no where Chloe appears in Irene’s site, Irene gets a fright and screams] Shut up! You’ll wake everyone up!

IRENE: You gave me a fright!

CHLOE: Yeah, what else is new?

IRENE: So what’s going to happen? What’s the plan?

CHLOE: The plan is to escape Irene.

IRENE: But how?

CHLOE: Wait. [Chloe smiles, Irene looks suspicious]

THE REVENGE HOUSE- LIVING AREA-REVENGE ROOM

[Tracey is drinking coffee, Zoe walks in. You can hear banging from another room]

TRACEY: All ready to go?

ZOE: Yes. [Zoe loads her gun]

TRACEY: Is that necessary?

ZOE: Tracey, we’re two presumed dead fugitives on the run. Everything is necessary when it comes to the final battle.

TRACEY: Final battle? [Tracey laughs]

ZOE: What the hell is with that girl!? Does she ever shut up? [Talking about Dani downstairs, Zoe walks down the stairs of the basement and opens the door] Shut up! Just shut up!

DANI: Let me go! I haven’t done anything wrong! [Zoe fires a bullet next to Dani]

ZOE: I said shut up!

DANI: Ok! Ok!

ZOE: Get some sleep. It’s past eleven in the evening. [Zoe slams the door shut, Dani looks heaps upset]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA-OUTSIDE

[The room has no lights on. Kirsty and Robbie finish moving a lounge against the front door]

KIRSTY: Is that all?

ROBBIE: That’s it. [Robbie looks around the place] It looks like we’re living in a war-zone.

KIRSTY: You have that right! [belle comes down the stairs]

BELLE: Surprisingly with all this tension in the house, the babies are fast asleep.

ROBBIE: How’s Tash?

BELLE: She’s doing ok. This is so weird. It’s like we’re in a teen horror movie.

KIRSTY: How long will we have to do this for?

ROBBIE: I’m guessing until they’ve been found. Which hopefully is tonight. [Kirsty looks around the room]

KIRSTY: Oh the memories.

BELLE: What do you mean?

KIRSTY: There was a situation like this a few years ago with Sarah Lewis. [belle looks confused]

ROBBIE: She was a crazy woman. So, let's go upstairs and get some sleep.

BELLE: I’ll say. [They walk up the stairs]

[Outside the house a combie van pulls up, it’s Mamma Rose, Charity and Mitch]

CHARITY: Well the place looks like no cops are around.

MAMMA ROSE: You never know. They could be anywhere. [Mitch opens his door] Be careful! [Charity smiles]

CHARITY: We will.

MAMMA ROSE: And make sure you do everything possible to keep the noise level down. [Mitch smiles, Charity gets out and closes her door, they walk off. Mamma Rose just sits in the car waiting nervously. Another car opposite on the road pulls up. It’s Tracey and Zoe]

TRACEY: Well this is going to be a long night. We don’t even know if she’ll be coming back to Irene’s. Or back to the bay at all!

ZOE: Well we have to do everything possible to make sure she’s here. We just can’t sit at home and hope for the best. [Tracey, in the passengers seat notices Mamma Rose in the combie van. Tracey gives her a weird look]

THE MENTAL HOSPITAL- IRENE’S ROOM

[irene is sitting on her chair, Chloe is standing nearby]

IRENE: What are we waiting for? [You hear the door opening]

CHLOE: For that… [The door opens, it’s Corey]

COREY: Irene… [Trying to spook her out]

IRENE: What the hell is he doing here? [irene asks Chloe]

COREY: I’ve brought your medicine. [Corey smiles]

CHLOE: Now Irene!

IRENE: Now what? [Corey looks confused as he can’t see who Irene is talking to]

COREY: Who are you talking too?

CHLOE: Run for it Irene! The door is wide open! [irene looks at the door. Then Corey. She races up and knocks Corey to the floor. Corey never saw it coming. She shuts the door and locks Corey in. Corey tries to get out. Irene races down the stairs and sees two doctors nearby. She waits behind the wall]

THE HOLDEN HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[Kit and Kim are lying together on the lounge]

KIT: I shouldn’t deserve you.

KIM: What makes you say that?

KIT: I left you when I stayed in Paris. Then I took you away from Rachel. I shouldn’t deserve the relationship I have with you.

KIM: Kit that’s nonsense. I love you! [Kit smiles]

KIT: Do you really?

KIM: Kit… I love you… I want to spend the rest of my life with you! [Kim smiles, then Kit]

THE BEACH HOUSE-BELLE’S ROOM-LIVING AREA

[Robbie, Belle, Tasha are awake, Kirsty is asleep]

ROBBIE: I can’t believe this whole week!

BELLE: Neither can I.

ROBBIE: First Irene, then Kirsty returning then this. What kind of place do we live in?

BELLE: Some place called doomsday. [Robbie ad Belle laugh, Tasha says nothing]

ROBBIE: Tash? Is everything alright?

TASHA: Yeah… I just can’t sleep. [Robbie smiles. A window downstairs shatters. Tasha gets a fright] What’s that!?

ROBBIE: Stay here! [Robbie leaves the room]

TASHA: No Robbie don’t!

BELLE: What’s happening! [Kirsty wakes up]

KIRSTY: What’s going on!?

[Robbie walks down the stairs and looks around]

ROBBIE: Hello? [Robbie keeps looking around] Whose there? [suddenly Robbie is knocked out by a baseball bat, Charity hit him]

MITCH: Is he ok?

CHARITY: He’ll live.

[belle, Tasha and Kirsty looked worried]

BELLE: I’m going to see what’s going on. [belle exits the room]

TASHA: Belle! [Tasha and Kirsty look at each other with fear in their eyes]

[belle walks down the stairs. Charity and Mitch see her]

BELLE: Oh god! [The three of them stare at each other for a few seconds. Out of the blue Mitch races up the stairs and gets a hold of Belle] Let go of me!

[Tasha gets a fright]

TASHA: Oh my god, they’re here! [Tasha grabs Rebecca]

KIRSTY: What are we going to do? [Charity bursts in]

TASHA: You can’t take her!

CHARITY: We’re only taking what’s ours!

TASHA: She’s not yours!

CHARITY: Give her too me!

TASHA: Go to hell! [Charity tries to take the baby out of Tasha’s arms. The baby starts to cry. Kirsty gets up and tries to get Charity off Tasha]

CHARITY: Get off of me!

KIRSTY: Leave her alone! [Charity pulls out a gun from her pocket. Kirsty falls back from fright. So does Tasha]

CHARITY: I didn’t want it to come to this. But you have to make it harder for us don’t you! [Tasha looks scared]

THE MENTAL HOSPITAL-LOBBY-OUTSIDE

[irene is sneaking around and watching her back. She makes a run out the front door but the two doctors see her]

DOCTOR: Hey! [irene keeps running, she runs outside] Irene get back here! [irene hides behind a tree, she’s crying and breathing heavily. The doctors catch her]

IRENE: Leave me alone!

DOCTOR: What do you think you’re doing!?

IRENE: I need to go home!

DOCTOR: Irene you need to stay here! You need to get better!

IRENE: I need to go home! [The other doctor gives her s stray jacket] No! Please don’t!

DOCTOR: Irene, it’s for the best!

IRENE: You weren’t meant to find me! I was meant go home! [The doctors begin to drag her back to the building] Please!

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[Charity is walking downstairs with the baby in one hand and a gun in the other, Tasha is behind her]

TASHA: Give her back to me! [Charity swings around and points the gun at Tasha, Tasha stands still]

CHARITY: Tasha, you’ve lost this battle. [Charity smiles, Mitch points a gun at Tasha so she doesn’t come down the stairs any further, Belle is still trying to escape from his grip. Charity goes through the hole they came through, Tasha notices Robbie]

TASHA: Oh my god what happened!?

MITCH: he was getting in our way! [Tasha begins to cry]

[Charity is walking towards the combie van. Zoe and Tracey notice this]

TRACEY: What the hell is going on!?

ZOE: I have no idea. But this is entertaining while we wait for Kirsty! [Zoe says smiling, she notices Mamma Rose in the van] Oh my god!

TRACEY: What, what is it? [Zoe still looks shocked]

[Mitch lets go of Belle but is threatening her with the gun]

MITCH: Go back upstairs! [belle just stares at him] Go! [belle runs up] Tasha come here!

TASHA: What?

MITCH: Come here! [Tasha slowly walks down the stairs]

TASHA: Mitch, please. I just want my baby.

MITCH: You will still have her. [Tasha looks confused] We’re not taking her away from you Tasha… You’re coming with us! [Tasha looks shocked]

TASHA: What!? [Mitch grabs onto Tasha’s arm] Mitch, let me go! Please!

MITCH: I’m sorry Tash. It’s for your only good. [Mitch drags Tasha towards the window]

TASHA: Mitch, please! Help me! Please! [Mitch covers her mouth. Tasha tries to scream for help]

[Zoe still looks surprised from the last scene]

TRACEY: I don’t get it… You know her?

ZOE: Damn right I do! [Zoe gets out of the car]

TRACEY: Zoe! What are you doing?! We’re going to get caught! [Zoe walks up towards the van, she notices Mitch taking Tasha out of the window. Mitch stops and stares at her]

MITCH: Who are you!? [Tasha looks extremely shocked to see Zoe]

ZOE: What are you doing with her? [Tracey comes out of the car]

THE MENTAL HOSPITAL-IRENE’S ROOM

[The doctors open the door and enter Irene into the room. They notice Corey in the room]

DOCTOR: What are you doing in here Doctor? [Talking to Corey]

IRENE: Doctor? No, no, no, no, no! He’s crazy! He’s trying to poison me!

DOCTOR: Irene, no one is trying to poison you!

COREY: All I’m trying to do Irene is help you!

IRENE: This isn’t happening! [Chloe comes out from no where]

CHLOE: Oh it’s happening alright Irene! It’s all because of you! You stuffed up your once chance of freedom!

IRENE: No!

CHLOE: You should have been more careful!

IRENE: Leave me alone! [Corey and the doctors look at each other, the doctor nods at Corey, Corey smiles and exits]

CHLOE: I’m going to hate you for this Irene!

IRENE: I tried!

CHLOE: Trying is not good enough! I gave it my best shot to help you escape and you wouldn’t listen!

IRENE: Chloe! Please!

DOCTOR: Chloe? [Corey enters with a needle]

IRENE: Don’t you dare!

DOCTOR: Irene, it’s for the best!

CHLOE: You’re stuck here now Irene!

IRENE: No! [The other doctor holds Irene to the bed]

COREY: Irene, everything will be ok!

CHLOE: I’m sorry Irene! [Chloe begins to walk out the door]

IRENE: Chloe no! Help me! [The needle is pierced through Irene. Irene screams and cries. Corey can’t help but smile]

[Kit kisses Kim]

KIT: Soooo… What are you going to do to prove it to me?

KIM: Prove what?

KIT: That you love me. [They smile, Kim gets off the lounge and kneels next to Kit. Kit’s so excited she has a huge grin on her face] KIM: You are the most beautiful thing that’s ever happened in my life!

KIT: Kim… [Kim smiles]

THE BEACH HOUSE-BELL’S ROOM-OUTSIDE

[belle runs into her room crying. Her and Kirsty hug]

KIRSTY: What happened?

BELLE: They’ve taken Tasha and the baby. Robbie’s been knocked out!

KIRSTY: Oh my god! What are we going to do!? [belle races to her window. She notices Zoe from upstairs]

BELLE: You have got to be kidding me!

KIRSTY: What?

BELLE: That’s Zoe. That’s the stalker! [Kirsty looks shocked and looks at the window]

KIRSTY: I heard that-

BELLE: She’s meant to be dead! [belle looks shocked]

[Mamma Rose notices the commotion so she gets out of the car]

MAMMA ROSE: Bring her in! [Talking about Tasha, Tasha’s crying] It’s nice to see you again my love. [smiling at Tasha, Mitch throws Tasha in the van and shuts the door]

ZOE: What the hell are you doing here? [Mamma Rose turns and sees Zoe, Tracey joins them]

MAMMA ROSE: Eve?

ZOE: Mother… [Mamma Rose smiles and Eve. Tracey looks confused]

[belle is dialing a number on her phone]

KIRSTY: Who are you calling?

BELLE: Kit, she needs to know!

[Continued from before]

KIM: And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. [Kit smiles] Kit… [Kit’s phone rings] Oh you gotta be serious! [Kim laughs]

KIT: I wont answer it! Just ask the question! [Kim laughs the phone stops ringing]

KIM: Kit Hunter… Will you marry me!? [Kit smiles and looks like she’s about to cry. Kim’s phone now rings]

KIT: Oh, someone’s eager to talk to us!

KIM: Just one second. [Kim answers his phone] Hello? Belle? [Kit has a weird look on her face when she hears Belle’s voice, she looks at her phone she has a missed called from Belle] Wait a minute slow down!

KIT: What’s going on?

KIM: You’re kidding!?

KIT: Kim what’s going on?

KIM: Yeah. We’ll be there. Call an ambulance and the police alright! This is huge! [Kim hangs up]

KIT: Ambulance? What’s going on?

KIM: That was Belle… Tasha and the baby have been kidnapped by the bunch that brainwashed Tasha a year ago.

KIT: What!?

KIM: That’s only half of it. Robbie’s knocked out and bleeding from his head. Oh and did I forget to mention Zoe is standing on their front lawn!?

KIT: But how? [Kit looks very confused]

KIM: I have no idea. But whatever is happening… It must be huge. [Kit and Kim stare at each other]

SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED… Just 10 episodes until the season finale

Archived