Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CREDITS

PREVIOUSLY ON HOME AND AWAY

Her secret was now at the top of exposure…

RYAN: Is that the gardener?

AMANDA: Yes, yes it is. But it’s our secret ok.

RYAN: Why? [Macca gets out of the sheets]

MACCA: Because she said so alright! [screaming at Ryan, Ryan looks upset and runs out]

AMANDA: What the hell was that?

MACCA: The kid was bugging me!

AMANDA: Macca just go!

MACCA: What?

AMANDA: I’m not in the mood, can you please just go! [Ryan is listening from the outside, you hear Amanda scream and then a bang on the wall]

Macca then began to kill her softly…

[Amanda is sitting in the corner of her bedroom crying, she has a bruises on her face]

Martha and Jack’s relationship finally reached a verdict…

JACK: We need to sit down and have a serious talk about us. Where we’re heading. What our future holds together.

MARTHA: I know. [Martha sits on the lounge, Jack sits opposite to her]

JACK: Well this is it. [Jack forces a smile] The conversation that decides what will happen to us. [Martha doesn’t look to happy, Jack’s trying to raise his mood]

Irene’s life was now in the hands of Corey…

IRENE: Why are you doing this?

COREY: Because you get what you deserve!

IRENE: I didn’t do anything! [Corey gives her a drink]

COREY: Drink it!

IRENE: If you think I’m going to drink it… You are sadly mistaken!

COREY: Do we have to do this the hard way? [Corey gets out a gun and pins it to her chest. Irene looks like she’s about to cry, she gives in and drinks it]

Irene desperately warned the others that Corey was back…

[irene gets up and grabs Tasha by the arms] He’s here Tasha! He’s the one that’s making me go crazy! He’s forcing me to drink poison!

TASHA: Irene, Corey is in jail! [Corey looks through the window of the door, Irene sees him]

IRENE: Look! He’s there! [Corey quickly moves, the others look at the door]

ROBBIE: Irene, no one is there.

IRENE: He was there, I swear! Every day he forces me to drink poison!

BELLE: How can he force you!?

IRENE: At gun point!

But failed…

Irene: I need to get the hell out of here! [irene tries to get out but the doctor stops her] Move!

DOCTOR: Irene, please stay still!

IRENE: And watch you stab a needle in me? [Tasha, Robbie and Belle watch in fright] Help me Tasha! [Another two men walk into the room, they struggle to hold her down on the bed] Let me go! [The doctor puts the needle in Irene, Irene cries in pain and squeals]

And the one that’s been away from the Bay all these months…

MAMMA ROSE: Well here we are. Back in Summer Bay. [she smiles]

Is about to make the lives of some a living hell…

[Mamma Rose turns around, Belle walks passed them. Mamma Rose smiles at her, Belle gives her a snobby look]

CHARITY: Who was that?

MAMMA ROSE: I don’t know. But I’m willing to find out. Maybe she could help us steal the child of the chosen one. [Mamma Rose smiles and turns back around too look at the ocean]

EPISODE 9: The Threats

THE HOLDEN HOUSE- LIVING AREA

[There is a suitcase at the front door, Jack puts another bag down next to it. He walks over to the fridge and looks at a picture of him and Martha. He sighs and looks around the house. Jack walks back towards the door, Martha walks out from the hallway]

MARTHA: Are you going?

JACK: I have too.

MARTHA: Isn’t there something else you can do? Why do you have to choose this?

JACK: Because, me staying here wont help. [Jack kisses Martha on the lips] I’ll only be away for a few nights. I’ll be back before you know it. [Martha smiles]

MARTHA: I’m going to miss you.

JACK: I’m going to miss you too. Three nights of community service! Sounds like a nightmare!

MARTHA: I promise I’ll call Phil tomorrow and tell him to cancel my contract.

JACK: And I guess I’ll be limiting my days at the church. [Martha smiles, then Jack] I love you.

MARTHA: I love you too. [They kiss and Jack walks out, Kit comes in from the hallway with Rebecca]

KIT: Martha have you seen Kim today?

MARTHA: He was doing a full day at the gym remember?

KIT: That’s right! [Rebecca starts to cry] Hey it’s alright! Mummy and daddy will be here soon to pick you up! Has Jack left already?

MARTHA: Yeah just then. I’m so glad we’ve got our life back on track.

KIT: Good for you guys! [belle knocks on the door and walks in]

BELLE: Hey, just came to pick up Rebecca.

KIT: Did you walk here?

BELLE: Yeah.

KIT: I’ll take you home. Walking alone with a baby in the night is not exactly safe.

BELLE: Oh, you sound like an experienced mother. [Martha laughs, Kit’s smile turns to nothing]

MARTHA: Kit? A mother? That’ll be the day!

KIT: Hey I am a perfect mother! Thank you very much!

MARTHA: Am?

KIT: I mean I will be. Look at me with Rebecca! She loves me!

BELLE: I saw these pack of weirdos before at the beach. So I think it’s best if you did drive me home Kit.

KIT: Weirdos?

BELLE: Freaky people, yeah! They were just… Too hard to explain! Let’s go, I’ve had a long day.

KIT: Ok. I’ll be back soon. [Talking to Martha]

MARTHA: Ok then. Night!

AMANDA’S MANSION-LOUNGE ROOM

[Ryan is watching T.V, Amanda sits down next to him]

AMANDA: What are you watching sweetie?

RYAN: Nothing. I’m just bored.

AMANDA: Well that makes two of us. [Ryan keeps watching the T.V] Do you want to go down to the beach? [Ryan looks at her funny]

RYAN: Mum, it’s ten thirty at night!

AMANDA: Oh of course! You should be in bed young man! You have school tomorrow.

RYAN: But I don’t want to go to school!

AMANDA: Tomorrow is your last day at school for the year! You have to go. [Ryan looks disappointed]

RYAN: I’ll go to bed, only if you tell me what happened to you.

AMANDA: What do you mean?

RYAN: Your face. Why is it bruised?

AMANDA: I told you Ryan, I fell.

RYAN: He hit you didn’t he?

AMANDA: Who?

RYAN: The gardener, he hit you. [Amanda looks stunned]

AMANDA: Ryan, Macca didn’t hit me. [Ryan sighs and begins to walk up the stairs] What makes you think he hit me darling?

RYAN: Because he told me if I told anyone that he hit you, he said he’ll hit me next. [Ryan is now upstairs, Amanda doesn’t believe what she just heard]

AMANDA: Oh my god!

KIT’S CAR

[Kit and Belle are in the car, they go past the beach, Belle notices the Believers are still in their same spot]

BELLE: Look, those weirdos I told you about are still there! [Kit turns around and looks]

KIT: Freaky looking.

BELLE: Probably just a bunch of bums I’ll imagine. [The car keeps driving off, Mamma Rose notices Belle from before]

MAMMA ROSE: Maybe we shall follow. See where this girl of ours live.

CHARITY: Follow her to her house? [Mamma Rose smiles]

MAMMA ROSE: We’re going to need someone on our side Charity. With Jonah locked up we’re going to need others. [They both look at each other and smile]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING ROOM

[it’s now morning, Tasha is reading a magazine, Belle runs down the stairs]

TASHA: Morning.

BELLE: Hey!

TASHA: Did you hear any noises last night?

BELLE: Noises?

TASHA: Whispers, people sneaking around. I thought someone was going to break in.

BELLE: Yeah, now that you mention it. It was probably those weirdos that were here last night.

TASHA: Weirdos?

BELLE: Yeah, freaky looking people. No dress sense. Bad hair. Freaky looking! [belle smiles]

TASHA: Oh. [Tasha seems weird]

BELLE: I’m sure it will be ok. When I walked passed them yesterday some lady looked at me and smiled. So I’m guessing she’s nice.

TASHA: What did the lady look like?

BELLE: Like the rest. Bad hair, bad clothes, she looked pretty old. Like fifty. Actually now that I think about it, I’m guessing they escaped from a psychiatric hospital. The stuff they were talking about… Anyone would think they’re mad!

TASHA: What were they talking about?

BELLE: The chosen one! [belle says very sarcastic, Tasha seems shocked]

TASHA: Chosen one of what? [sounding curious]

BELLE: I don’t know. [There’s a knock at the door, Tasha gets a fright] Hey? [belle says looking at the figure, Tasha turns around. It’s Kirsty]

TASHA: Oh my god Kirsty! [Tasha runs up to her and gives her a hug] I’m so sorry I heard about what happened to Kane! How are you feeling?

KIRSTY: Ok. No, not really. [Tasha hugs Kirsty again, Tasha notices the baby in Kirsty’s arms and smiles]

TASHA: Oh, how old is he?

KIRSTY: Just over a year old. Would you like a hold? [Tasha smiles, Kirsty hands the baby to her]

TASHA: What’s his name?

KIRSTY: Dean. It’s Kane’s grandfather’s name.

TASHA: Oh, how sweet. [belle coughs so she can join the conversation] Oh sorry Belle, Kirsty this is Belle. Belle this is Kirsty, she used to live here with us.

BELLE: I thought I’ve seen your face somewhere with all the photographs everywhere. [belle and Kirsty shake hands] Are you staying for long?

KIRSTY: I’ll see. Depends what happens with Kane.

BELLE: Oh. [There’s silence between them for awhile]

KIRSTY: So where’s Irene? [Tasha doesn’t know what to say]

THE MENTAL INSTITUTION-IRENE’S ROOM

[irene is rocking back in fourth in the corner, a nurse comes in with her food]

NURSE: Irene, your lunch is ready. [irene just stares at the food]

IRENE: Get it away from me!

NURSE: I’m sorry?

IRENE: I don’t want it! Get it away from me!

NURSE: Irene, you need to eat!

IRENE: And you need to go to hell! [The nurse looks shocked] It’s poison! There is no way you’re forcing me to eat it.

NURSE: I’m not forcing you to-

IRENE: Well then get the hell away from me! Leave me in peace! [The nurse doesn’t know what to say, she leaves the food on the bed and walks out the door] No! Come back I was only kidding! [irene runs to the door, the nurse locks it] Please let me out! [irene begins to bang on the door and cries] Please! Let me out! [irene rests her back on the door, she hears a faint knock on the door, she turns around, Corey is there smiling. Irene jumps back in fright and cries hysterically]

THE DINER FLAT-LIVING AREA

[someone is banging on the door, Macca goes to answer it]

MACCA: Alright, alright! I’m coming! [Macca opens the door, Amanda is standing there] Amanda. Hey! [Amanda pushes Macca back inside, she gets out a gun from her jacket]

AMANDA: What the hell did you say to my son!?

MACCA: Amanda! What the hell!?

AMANDA: What did you tell him!?

MACCA: I didn’t say anything to him!

AMANDA: Well my son must be telling lies because he told me that you threatened him.

MACCA: Why the hell would I threaten a seven-year-old? [Amanda pushes Macca back again, but with the gun pinning on his chest] Amanda, you’re scaring me!

AMANDA: Well I’m glad I’m getting my point across to you! If you ever touch my son, the way you touched me. You won’t be so lucky!

MACCA: Why? What are you going to do? [Amanda takes the gun away from his chest, she moves it up and shoots the wall, Macca ducks in fright] What the hell are you doing are you crazy!?

AMANDA: Next time the bullet would be lying cold in your chest!

MACCA: I don’t think it’s wise to do that. I mean you just got your life back on track. The whole Bay would hate you if you murdered someone. Can you imagine how Ryan would feel? His mother, a murderer.

AMANDA: Shut the hell up! Do you want me to just shoot you now?

MACCA: Think about Dan. How would Dan feel, knowing that his son is living with a murderer… [Amanda doesn’t say anything] Oh hang on. He wouldn’t have to worry about that. Ryan isn’t even his son!

AMANDA: You are really pushing it!

MACCA: Maybe next time you should think twice before opening up to me! Maybe I should go tell Dan your secret right now.

AMANDA: You wouldn’t!

MACCA: You’re right. I wouldn’t. I would rather you in my arms then for us to fight.

AMANDA: You’re crazy! We’re not getting back together!

MACCA: Is that what you think? [Macca pulls a gun out from his pocket] I don’t think my gun will agree with your words. The gun will side with me. You have two choices Amanda. Stay with me and you won’t get hurt. Leave me, and you’ll have a bullet lying cold in your chest. [Macca looks at the gun and smiles, Amanda looks powerless]

THE HOLDEN HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[Martha is folding clothes, Kim walks in]

KIM: Hey is Kit around?

MARTHA: She’s out.

KIM: Ok. [Kim smiles]

MARTHA: Why? What do you have planned? [Kim has a grin, he throws an engagement ring to Martha] No way! You’re going to ask Kit to marry you?

KIM: Yes! Well not right now. But soon.

MARTHA: Oh my god! [Martha hugs Kim] I hope she says yes! This must be an expensive ring!

KIM: Yeah, it is. I had to borrow some money off dad.

MARTHA: Oh this is so exciting! Am I the only one that knows?

KIM: Robbie and Tash know. I spoke to them yesterday.

MARTHA: She is going to love it Kim! When do you plan to pop the big question?

KIM: Tomorrow night! [Martha smiles]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[Kirsty, Tasha and Belle are sitting on the lounge]

KIRSTY: I can’t believe this has happened to her. [Talking about Irene]

TASHA: Same. It was so hard doing that to her though. Just watching her being taken away was so sad.

KIRSTY: Do you know if she would get any better?

TASHA: We’re hoping she will. She got better last time, so fingers crossed.

KIRSTY: This is so terrible. [There’s silence between them. Robbie walks in from the back]

ROBBIE: Kirsty!? Hey!

KIRSTY: Robbie! [They hug] It’s so good to see you again!

ROBBIE: You too! I’m sorry about Kane. Mum said she was trying to ring you but she couldn’t get through to you.

KIRSTY: Yeah, I’ve had my phone switched off. The media have been ringing, I’m just trying to get some peace.

ROBBIE: That’s understandable. So where’s the little man?

TASHA: In our room with Bec. [Robbie smiles and runs off into the room]

KIRSTY: I’ll come with you. [Kirsty walks into the room]

BELLE: So how come you were so curious before?

TASHA: About what?

BELLE: About those weirdos I was talking about.

TASHA: Oh, they just seemed interesting.

BELLE: Interesting?

TASHA: Yeah. Interesting. [Tasha smiles]

BELLE: I’m going to go see Drew.

TASHA: Drew? I thought you guys were having a break?

BELLE: Yeah, I don’t know what our status is at the moment. One moment we’re on, the next we’re off. [belle smiles and begins to walks out the door] See ya.

TASHA: Bye.

THE ROAD

[belle is walking on the side of the road, a car pulls up next to her, the passenger puts the window down, Belle smiles at the two guys in the car]

MITCH: Excuse me. Could you help us with some directions? [belle has a huge grin, she finds him attractive]

BELLE: Sure. [belle walks up to the car] Where do you need to go? [belle rests her arms on the window of the door. Mitch’s smile turns to anger, he grabs onto her arms really quickly, Belle can’t move] Hey! What are you doing!?

MITCH: Where is she!?

BELLE: Where’s who!?

MITCH: The chosen one! Where is she!?

BELLE: Chosen one? [belle looks very confused, the driver gets out and grabs onto Belle and throws her into the back seat] Hey! Let me go!

MITCH: Where is she!?

BELLE: I have no idea who you are talking about!

MITCH: Fine then! You can talk to our Leader! [Mitch drives off, Belle has a very confused face]

THE DINER FLAT-LIVNG AREA

[Amanda is sitting on the lounge, Macca is sitting on the coffee table across her]

AMANDA: If I choose to stay with you. What will that achieve?

MACCA: Pleasure! [Macca smiles, Amanda has a look of disgust]

AMANDA: You really are a coward aren’t you!

MACCA: Hey we wouldn’t even have to be in this mess if it wasn’t for your stupid little games. So. What’s it going to be?

AMANDA: You.

MACCA: I’m sorry?

AMANDA: I chose you Macca.

MACCA: That’s what I thought. [Macca smiles] Don’t try any tricks to get out of this. You’ll be by my side until I say game over.

AMANDA: You think this is a game?

MACCA: Life is a game Amanda. If you try to leave me… [Macca pulls out his gun. Amanda has a tear] I think we’ll know what will happen. [Macca gets up] Come on now! You have to help me get packed.

AMANDA: Packed?

MACCA: Yeah. I’m going to move to your joint. [Amanda looks scared]

AMANDA: Why?

MACCA: Well we can’t live apart when we’re married now can we?

AMANDA: Married? [Macca smiles]

THE FARM

[The car pulls up, the two boys take out Belle from the car, she’s trying to get out]

BELLE: Let me go!

MITCH: Shut up! [People are looking at her, Mamma Rose comes out from her tent]

MAMMA ROSE: I see you brought her here by force.

BELLE: Who the hell are you!?

MAMMA ROSE: There’s no need for questioning. We just want the baby.

BELLE: Baby? What baby?

MAMMA ROSE: The baby of the chosen one! And we want you to get it for us!

BELLE: Chosen one? What chosen one!?

MAMMA ROSE: Natasha Andrews! We figured out that you lived in the same household as her. A perfect way for someone to steal the child!

BELLE: I’m not stealing any child! [Mamma Rose smiles]

MAMMA ROSE: That’s alright my darling. I wont force you into anything.

BELLE: Thank you. Can you please let me go!

MAMMA ROSE: Nonsense! If we let you go then you will tell Tasha that we’re back!

BELLE: Who are you people!?

MAMMA ROSE: You have a lot to learn my sweet child. Take her away! Lock her in the shed!

BELLE: What? [The two men take her up to a shed] No let me go! Get off me!

THE MENTAL INSTITUTION-IRENE’S ROOM

[irene is crying on her bed and talking to herself]

IRENE: Please. Let me go! Let me go! I don’t want to be here anymore. I don’t want to! [irene hears a girls voice]

VOICE: It’s ok Irene. [irene looks around] It will be ok.

IRENE: Chloe? [irene looks behind her, Chloe is standing there, Irene gets a fright and falls off the bed] Go away!

CHLOE: Irene you need me!

IRENE: No I don’t! You’re dead!

CHLOE: Irene, I’m not dead! [Chloe smiles, Irene looks confused] I will help you brake out of here. [Chloe smiles again]

IRENE: What?

THE FARM-THE SHED

[it’s now night. Belle is trying to find a way out, she finds a hole in the wall. She smiles and creeps out. She watches her back as she tries to escape. She runs off]

AMANDA’S MANSION-LOUNGEROOM

[Amanda opens the door and walks in, not looking happy. Macca walks in with a gun and looks around the place]

MACCA: You know what’s funny. I never saw myself living in one of these fancy places. [Amanda tries to smile]

AMANDA: Well yeah. They’re great. [Macca catches onto her sad mood]

MACCA: Hey it will be alright! As long as you follow my rules, you’ll have nothing to worry about. [Macca kisses her then hugs her. Amanda cries]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[Kirsty is making herself a coffee, Belle runs in]

KIRSTY: Hey, where’s the fire?

BELLE: Where’s Tasha?

KIRSTY: Has something happened? [belle runs into her bedroom]

BELLE: Where’s Tasha!? [belle sounds panicked]

KIRSTY: Belle what’s going on? [The babies the background begin to cry, Tasha comes out of the bathroom]

TASHA: What’s going on! [Robbie runs down the stairs]

BELLE: They took me!

TASHA: Who took you!?

BELLE: Those people I was telling you about!

ROBBIE: What people!?

TASHA: What did they do to you!?

BELLE: They wanted me to steal some chosen one’s baby… Your baby! [Tasha looks shocked]

TASHA: No, no, no, no! She can’t be back!

KIRSTY: Guys what’s going on!?

TASHA: Robbie! [Robbie hugs her, Tasha begins to cry]

ROBBIE: Hey it will be alright!

TASHA: She’s come for the baby!

ROBBIE: We won’t let her take Bec alright! Everything will be ok!

TASHA: I’m so scared! [Tasha is crying. Belle still looks shocked. Kirsty looks confused]

THE JAIL

[in the background you hear criminals shouting and screaming. In a cell you see a man doing pushups, but no face. The door opens, a police officer places another man inside the cell. It’s Kane]

KANE: Um, thanks. [Kane smiles, the officer closes the door] You have got to be kidding me! [Kane looks shocked at the person in front of him, it’s Jesse]

JESSE: Well, well, well… It looks like someone’s past has caught up to them. You have finally been caught! [Jesse smiles sarcastically]

KANE: What the hell are you doing in here? [Jesse smiles and continues to do the pushups]

Just 11 episodes until the TRAGIC season finale

Is it that hard to message me when you put up a new episode :P

*Hands a tray of muffins* (I'm having a break from cookies)

Now first things first I am feeling neglected. There's a character named Drew & now one named Dean! Where's the Holly :P

Loved the Ep! You are such a great writer Drew. More, More very soon!!!! Otherwise you will only get oatmeal cookies next time :P

Is it that hard to message me when you put up a new episode :P

*Hands a tray of muffins* (I'm having a break from cookies)

Now first things first I am feeling neglected. There's a character named Drew & now one named Dean! Where's the Holly :P

Loved the Ep! You are such a great writer Drew. More, More very soon!!!! Otherwise you will only get oatmeal cookies next time

Holly you weren't online when I posted the latest episode :P

I'll make a character named Holly, just for you :lol: ... Next time I need a new female character.

Thanks for the replies guys :D

Archived