What different languages can you speak?

Guest girl_from_uk

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I speak English since i live in Australia. and i did study Japanese at school, but only know a little.

This may be a stupid question but if for instance you live in a country thats first language is not English, when you wright posts so you wright it in that countries language and it tranferes to english on other peoples computers or do you have to type the English?? (that may sound stupid but i have no idea lol :P )

I speak English since i live in Australia. and i did study Japanese at school, but only know a little.

This may be a stupid question but if for instance you live in a country thats first language is not English, when you right posts so you right it in that countries language and it tranferes to english on other peoples computers or do you have to type the English?? (that may sound stupid but i have no idea lol :P )

Just a small thing, its write not right.

I speak English and German.

This may be a stupid question but if for instance you live in a country thats first language is not English, when you right posts so you right it in that countries language and it tranferes to english on other peoples computers or do you have to type the English?? (that may sound stupid but i have no idea lol :P )

You have to type it in English - hence, if I write 'buongiorno', it won't translate itself into 'hello' for you...

You have to type it in English - hence, if I write 'buongiorno', it won't translate itself into 'hello' for you...

Oh ok thank you for answering :)

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Well obviously I talk english. And I can also speak a bit of Indonesean (sp??) thanks to primary school!! And a tiny bit of maori (kia ora e hao) :)

I wanna learn some hungarian, seeing as I'm 1/4 of it.

Archived