Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

Hollyoaks Later was sooo good! In the first episode, I thought it was going to be a pretty crap week but it got better after that and I really enjoyed the stuff with Hannah/Jamie/Rhys/Imogen, Sarah/Zoe/Lydia and suprisingly I enjoyed the Cindy and Tony stuff who I normally find very boring.

I knew either Zoe or Sarah was going to die but it was so sad :( Can't believe its the end of Sarah and Zoe got arrested for it! I hate Lydia :angry: Was shocked when she tried killing herself though! And it was weird seeing this other psychotic and jealous to Lydia. I know Amy's coming back so maybe Sarah's death is why. Was so sad when Hannah told Jamie she has her best friend Sarah and then text Sarah and when she got home and saw Mike and he told her :(

I'm not sure what to think about Cindy. I really honestly believed after all this weeks episodes she genuinely loved Tony but after the end of Fridays when she goes "suckers", I'm not sure what to think.. :unsure:

Looking forward to seeing next weeks episode and what happens with Zoe and Lydia and the aftermath of Sarah's death.

And...

I agree haaxhaa, Jamie should be added to the normal show :wub:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Sarah was going to die, and how it would happen, but it was still so shocking to watch. The music they used fitted the whole scene perfectly. Poor Barnsey at the end! I also feel bad for Amy, she has missed the last six months of her sister's life.

Will her funeral be on Hollyoaks Later or just on Hollyoaks?

It will be on the main show. I think Amy returns for it, that should be interesting.

Also, Hollyoaks seriously needs to add that Jamie dude to the cast, - he's sooooooooooooo FIT. :wub:

There's a rumour that they might be bringing him into it. I hope not though, he may be good-looking, but he is played by a dreadful actor.

Oh no , I didn't like him.

I wouldn't be surprised anyway , we got some castoffs from last years Later episodes so I think it makes sense we'll get 1 or 2 from this years episodes.

Maybe he'll come back and Hannah can leave with him and they can live happily ever after, although I would rather have Justin return for her and then they leave together.

I liked the way Reece refused to call Hannah when he had a gun to his head. Still not sure if he would have phoned her eventually but I’m glad he didn’t. That’s why I was so surprised when he just left her with Jamie. If that had been my sister I don’t think I would have given up on convincing her to come home as easily as that, although I thought Hannah was pretty impulsive just deciding to stay with him spontaneously and she only came home because she found the drugs in his possession. Her head’s in so many places because of stuff that’s happened in the past she tends to become emotionally attached to the first bloke who shows her any kind of attention.

I thought the late night episodes were quite good this week but ended on a low. As stated before Sarah’s death and now Tony getting hitched to Cindy. I always knew he wasn’t the brightest spark but I really didn’t think he could be that stupid. I was hoping Jacqui could save him from her but nope. To me what he said made no sense. He loved Jacqui and thought she was amazing but he instead wanted to spend the rest of his life with someone who admitted her only motivation at first was to fleece him for everything he could get (and there are probably still residual feelings towards Darren). That should have been enough if not to go back to Jacqui but at least realise that he’s making a mistake.

I was also disappointed that Reece left Imogen. I would have liked to have seen more of her. I found her character quite interesting not to mention the fact that she was gorgeous.

And Kevin I agree with you again. I would love for Justin to come back and reclaim Hannah. I thought those two were perfect together.

I thought the late night episodes were quite good this week but ended on a low. As stated before Sarah’s death and now Tony getting hitched to Cindy. I always knew he wasn’t the brightest spark but I really didn’t think he could be that stupid. I was hoping Jacqui could save him from her but nope. To me what he said made no sense. He loved Jacqui and thought she was amazing but he instead wanted to spend the rest of his life with someone who admitted her only motivation at first was to fleece him for everything he could get (and there are probably still residual feelings towards Darren). That should have been enough if not to go back to Jacqui but at least realise that he’s making a mistake.

I was also disappointed that Reece left Imogen. I would have liked to have seen more of her. I found her character quite interesting not to mention the fact that she was gorgeous.

Tony is an idiot. He deserves to get scammed by Cindy now. He didn't before, but after she admitted she just wanted to fleece him, and he still married her, he is really asking for it. How can anyone marry for any reason other than love? I understand Cindy's motivation - she wants security for Holly - but what does Tony actually get out of marrying Cindy? He is just making a complete fool of himself. I also can't believe Mandy hasn't come into the equation once. She is Cindy's step-sister, and she and Tony are still very close, but neither Tony nor Cindy have given any thought as to how she might feel about them marrying.

I also wanted Rhys to rescue Imogen. I found her annoying at first, but then when she turned out to be a crack-wh*re, she became very interesting. Considering that she has done something totally socially unacceptable by being a prostitute, she and Rhys could actually find a common bond, after he had an affair with his own sister. Imogen actually made Rhys kind of likeable for once.

Surely Zoe can't go down for sarah's murder??? :( they have to find out the truth.

Hahahahah i was on wiki at the cast comming and going and someone say's that Janae ex-Neighbours is going to be on it for 5 episodes lol

Shame she isnt even in the uk hahahahha

Please tell me that the crazy b@#$% is leaving to and not just stay and forget about what happend

Surely Zoe can't go down for sarah's murder??? :( they have to find out the truth.

Hahahahah i was on wiki at the cast comming and going and someone say's that Janae ex-Neighbours is going to be on it for 5 episodes lol

Shame she isnt even in the uk hahahahha

Please tell me that the crazy b@#$% is leaving to and not just stay and forget about what happend

I don't think Lydia serves much of a purpose in the show anymore , because she was only originally brought in as Sarah's lesbian storyline. I hope she leaves and goes to prison :)

Oh and by the way guys check out my Sarah/Zoe video I made - Sarah & Zoe | Close Your Eyes :

Archived