Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

Recent spoilers say

either Zoe or Sarah will die in the hollyoaks later episodes. Lydia plans to commit suicide when she thinks they're having an affair again, and they are all going parachuting but then she bottles it and switches her sabotaged parachute with either sarah or zoes....and then they all jump out of the plane! So either Zoe or Sarah dies but we don't know who yet. They've shot funerals for both apparently! Its a shame really cos i strangely liked the Zoe/Sarah relationship although it was wrong on sooo many levels, it was cute too!

Anyway, Sounds like exciting stuff!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Oh. My. God.

Did anyone else watch Sarah's death?

I have never, ever, ever seen anything as amazing/terrifying in a soap. That was the best soap exit ever!!!! I felt so bad for her, she must have been completely gripped with terror before she died.

OMG I watched it and I couldn't help but cry !! :(

Sarah's final scenes we're actually AMAZING!! Can you imagine how you would feel heading towards the ground and realising your parachute doesn't work. I just felt to sorry for her , its got to be one of the most horrific things , heading towards the ground and knowing that your actually gona hit it and be dead.

I am so gtted that Sarah's gone , she was always a favourite of mine I have to say, and I was always rooting for a Sarah/Zoe pairing . Now I hear that

Zoe is going to be charaged with Sarah's murder

:(

Even though I knew the death was coming and it was going to be Sarah , I was completely shaking out as they all jumped out of the plane and then Sarah & Zoe holding hands in the air was so sad. One by one then they all began to pull their parachutes , and Sarahs was broke.

The worst part was seeing Mike break down at the end when the police told him about it. :(

Can't wait for the aftermath tomorrow night.

Oh. My. God.

Did anyone else watch Sarah's death?

I have never, ever, ever seen anything as amazing/terrifying in a soap. That was the best soap exit ever!!!! I felt so bad for her, she must have been completely gripped with terror before she died.

OMG I watched it and I couldn't help but cry !! :(

Sarah's final scenes we're actually AMAZING!! Can you imagine how you would feel heading towards the ground and realising your parachute doesn't work. I just felt to sorry for her , its got to be one of the most horrific things , heading towards the ground and knowing that your actually gona hit it and be dead.

I am so gtted that Sarah's gone , she was always a favourite of mine I have to say, and I was always rooting for a Sarah/Zoe pairing . Now I hear that

Zoe is going to be charaged with Sarah's murder

:(

Even though I knew the death was coming and it was going to be Sarah , I was completely shaking out as they all jumped out of the plane and then Sarah & Zoe holding hands in the air was so sad. One by one then they all began to pull their parachutes , and Sarahs was broke.

The worst part was seeing Mike break down at the end when the police told him about it. :(

Can't wait for the aftermath tomorrow night.

Yeah i just youtubed it

So sad and the blood Maybe they should do that on Home & Away but have Kirsty kick Martha out of the plane lol

I like Zoe But was hoping that that crazy b@#$% would die

But why would Zoe get the blame its not like she pushed her, And why would Zoe try to kill her

I actually made a concerted effort to watch all of the late Hollyoaks episodes this week so far. They’ve been quite good. Much better than the ones shown at the normal time. Interesting seeing Reece hookup with a drug addict/prostitute (then get beaten to a pulp by her pimp's henchman), Hannah falling for a drug dealer, Cindy and Jaqui having a cat fight, Jacqui getting wasted, having sordid photos taken, trashing the photographer’s place, getting arrested and Carmel arrested for soliciting. Surely Jacqui can be in danger of going back to jail as she has form. Anyway I was genuinely shocked at last night’s episode. I heard Lou was leaving a while back but I didn’t realised Sarah was going to be killed off. Shame as I actually quite liked her and thought she was good character. I thought the build up was excellent, the way Zoe was reluctant initially but Sarah had a adrenaline rush inside the plane and the realisation and fear after jumping out of the plane, pulling out her parachute, guessing that something was wrong and knowing she was going to die. I agree Kevin, worst part for me was definitely Mike's reaction at the end upon hearing the news.

I knew Sarah was going to die, and how it would happen, but it was still so shocking to watch. The music they used fitted the whole scene perfectly. Poor Barnsey at the end! I also feel bad for Amy, she has missed the last six months of her sister's life.

Will her funeral be on Hollyoaks Later or just on Hollyoaks?

I have been following Hollyoaks Later, religiously this week! The one time I didn't watch it because I was out, Sarah died! <_< Figures!

Grrr, Lydia is such a psycho, I'm acutally getting seriouslly annoyed with her character! Grrr really want to jump in my TV and wackk a few bells out of her, :lol: Im very passionate about these things.

Seriously think Hollyoaks needs a fresh female face added to the cast that's 1. Not a Mcqueen & 2. Likes Guys :ph34r:

merrrrrrr really wish I had watched it, amm gutted i didn't! :(

Also, Hollyoaks seriously needs to add that Jamie dude to the cast, - he's sooooooooooooo FIT. :wub:

I knew Sarah was going to die, and how it would happen, but it was still so shocking to watch. The music they used fitted the whole scene perfectly. Poor Barnsey at the end! I also feel bad for Amy, she has missed the last six months of her sister's life.

Will her funeral be on Hollyoaks Later or just on Hollyoaks?

The funeral will air as part of the normal Hollyoaks in around a week or 2 I'd say.

Archived