Grey's Anatomy

Guest iloverobbie

I love Grey's Anatomy.

I love Callie and Arizona I dunno, but they're the only same-sex couple on TV that I know of. I hope they continue to go from strength to strength.

<----- Incase people havent seen the 5th season yet.

I also love Cristina, Owen, Mark Sloan and Lexie lol.

Mark is so funny :P

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am slowly, one episdoe after another and one crazy storyline after another, starting to care less and less about Grey's. I can't bring myself to care about a show and it's characters when it's so messed up.

The one thing that would keep me interested is if Mark and Callie became an item. Mark is wasted on Lexie. Also, they could bring Addison back and put her with Mark and I'd keep watching.

According to a tweet from one of the tptb Alex will get a backstory. I'm not sure when so I'm not holding my breath but FINALLY!

I am slowly, one episdoe after another and one crazy storyline after another, starting to care less and less about Grey's. I can't bring myself to care about a show and it's characters when it's so messed up.

The one thing that would keep me interested is if Mark and Callie became an item. Mark is wasted on Lexie. Also, they could bring Addison back and put her with Mark and I'd keep watching.

According to a tweet from one of the tptb Alex will get a backstory. I'm not sure when so I'm not holding my breath but FINALLY!

Keep watching and you may get something between Addison and Mark

:P

I have to agree with you about how much they are slowly destroying Greys , one of the best examples of this is how they are ruining

Izzie & Alex

:(

I've seen the Addison/Mark stuff from the crossover.

:wub:

I agree with Kevin about Alex&Izzie. I used to majorly ship them but I've given up. I had to. I do love that Alex finally stood up to her and told her that he wasn't going to be her doormat anymore. She deserved to hear every single word of that speech. That showed some brilliant character growth because at the beginning of the show Alex felt worthless and Izzie made him feel like he was worth something. Unfortunatley, she hasn't been treating him the way she's showed him that he should be treated.

I've seen the Addison/Mark stuff from the crossover.

:wub:

I agree with Kevin about Alex&Izzie. I used to majorly ship them but I've given up. I had to. I do love that Alex finally stood up to her and told her that he wasn't going to be her doormat anymore. She deserved to hear every single word of that speech. That showed some brilliant character growth because at the beginning of the show Alex felt worthless and Izzie made him feel like he was worth something. Unfortunatley, she hasn't been treating him the way she's showed him that he should be treated.

Such a shame about Mark & Lexi though because I thought they were such a cute couple!! But I love Addison (who I think should be with Derek) so its alright

:P

The thing I hate the most about the breakdown of Alex and Izzy's relationship is all the stuff they went through in season 5 , you would think they would have come through the other side stronger than ever! They were built up to be one of Grey's supercouples in season 5 with the fairytale wedding and her cancer/almost dying/Alex desperate for her to live and now they are being ruined a couple of episodes after their wedding. yay! Not <_<

I totally agree Alex was right to tell Izzy he wasn't going to be her doormat anymore because its not fair really, and as much as I love Izzy she is a bit of an annoying cow sometimes.

I just wish they would give Private Practive the axe , that way we could have Addy back at SGH permanently!

The only thing that keeps me watching Grey's Anatomy are Callie&Arizona and Callie's friendship with Mark

I tried to watch Tuesday's episode at my darts games (the place we play at have a television) but the silly thing was too dark for some reason, although I did catch my Arizona fix and I was happy :P

Same here, also Bailey and Cristina are still the same funny characters. I agree completely with Kevin and Lise about Izzie and Alex..

• 2 weeks later...

Alex needed a backstory years ago but there is supposed to be this mystery surrounding him and to be blunt, I'm sick of it. He's almost the only thing that's keeping me watching but they keep sticking him in the background. It's clear that something went on in his past that has made him act like a jerk most of the time when I think, it's just a front but you'd never know for sure because we have no idea about his past. I tweeted Shonda Rhimes the other day asking if they were going to give him one but she never answered...

Sorry for another rant but this show is making me a bit like that, at the moment.

I agree with everything you said there. We have been given a clue or two in the past seasons that something has gone on. I think it was in a season two episode one of Alex's patients was a kid who's father had caused a car accident and it became clear the father hit the mother and the son too i think. This hit home to Alex and he offered the boy some advice. Also in the season four finale I believe we found out that at some point Alex was left to take care of his mother when he was young. At one point we also hear him tell izzie that his dad was a heroin addict that beat his mother. We have only ever been given little clues and far apart.

But It looks like your going to get your wish.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/19/gre...ake-mclaughlin/

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/17/ask...use-bones-more/

Archived